Promo Booster Packs Coming to General Mills Cereals!

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Lucky Americans, here in Latvia TCG products aren't sold at all :(( I sure would love that Pikachu to get.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
@Water Pokémon Master This article doesn't say Walfart
rsz-1rsz-thinking.png

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
The bulbasaur is available in any family sized cereal pack - not just at walmart.

Source: I got the bulbasaur from a family sized cocoa puffs cereal from my local grocery store. It is indeed the one from shining legends.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
It's interesting to see the angashan art from EX FireRed & LeaGReen reappear for no reason as it saved the rarity drought for the poor but proud mother Theropod Marsupial Warlord descent not since Jungle and the greatest card of all existence, Parent Trophy Khan.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
ebay prices on these are stupid. $30+ for that Bulbasaur?? $15 for friggin' Cubone, but $11 for Eevee?

Number51x

The bulbasaur is available in any family sized cereal pack - not just at walmart.

Source: I got the bulbasaur from a family sized cocoa puffs cereal from my local grocery store. It is indeed the one from shining legends.

I can confirm. Any Family Size from anywhere. It'll say right on the box. So far I've only seen the cards offered on Family Size at all; not on smaller boxes yet. I've gotten boxes from Walfart, Target, and Vons so far.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
yeah, originally i heard about the 4 holos, i went to walmart and all there was, was family size trix with the cards. luckily the 1 box i bought had the Bulbasaur. he is only in the Family size, not the smaller ones.

Number51x

Each pack contains two normal cards and one of four extraordinary foil cards of either Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander, or Cubone. On the off chance that you do your shopping at Walmart, you additionally can possibly cop an additional foil card for Bulbasaur.

I'm not sure why they (Pokemon Company) said the boxes with Bulbasaur were Walmart Exclusive. Maybe they were for a weekend or so, but today you can get it anywhere the Family Size boxes are sold. If anything, the Family Size boxes are more common on the shelves than regular boxes without Bulbasaur offered.