Promised Fan Fic.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
2 weeks ago i said i was making a fan-fic well here it is cant think of a name for it anyway here goes.

CHAPTER 1
Tor could'nt sleep.He had been trying to get some sleep at 8:00pm and had not suceeded.He was way to excited unaware that only half an hour had passed since 8:00 pm he thought he had stayed up heaps.The reason he was excited because he was turning 10 tomorrow which was the age he would become a Pokemon Trainer.He was living in Kanto but it was a strange time lots of international Pokemon had been introduced so that was or the more reason for Tor to be excited.Thinking these thoughts Tor started to read books on Pokemon.He was halfway through A Trainers Guide To Pokemon when he saw an amazing picture:All the Pokemon he knew about but in odd colours the Picture was labeled shiny Pokemon.The one that caught his eye the most was the strangely-coloured Nidoran.He thought how much he wanted one and then slowly drifted to sleep.Ding-Ding-Ding! Rang Tor's alarm clock "oh no i'll be late for Prof.Oak"Exclaimed Tor.He hurried as he got his clothes on(a blue shirt with a black jacket that had red marks like a kyogre and black jeans with black boots)he then brushed his blonde hair,Told his Mom he was leaving for Prof.Oak's Lab and then went.Prof Oak's Lab was enormous he hurried over to Prof.Oak.
"Can I choose my Pokemon now"Said Tor
"Yes there are three choices a Cyndaquil,a Chikorita and a Toditile.Cyndaquil was Tor's Favorite he thought it would grow up to be strong it was a fire breather and Tor liked the idea of a Firey Echidna so chose it.
"The echidna Piokemon,Cyndaquil please''said Tor
"excellent nnow heres your Pokedex,Your badge case and your Trainers License"Replied Prof.Oak
End of Chapter 1 post yor thoughts

Chapter 2

Tor was just leveling up a few pokemon towards the road to Pewter when suddenly he saw a gang of nidoran they were all huddled over something when Tor looked closely he noticed that it was a Shiny Nidoran but it was very small.The other Nidorans were starting to jab it and startinng to laugh,or at least it sounded like it.Hateing the other Nidoran he sent out Cyndaquil
"Cyndy!Cyndaquil"shouted Cyndaquil
Tor knew what he had to do he had luckily stocked up on items and Cyndaquil was on full health
"Cyndaquil,use scratch on the biggest and then Ember the rest dont hurt the Blue one though"Said Tor
Cyndaquil scratched one and it fled and after he embered them all they either stopped annoying the Shiny Nidoran or hopped off.
Then the Shiny Nidoran jumped up pressed the button on one of Tor's empty Pokeballs on his belt and went in the Pokeball
"ok then I think i'll call you Skippy"
"So you got your first wild Pokemon big whoop" said a shady figure that just come out of knowhere "ha you think your good?My names Blake and I challenge you to a battle"said Blake. Blake had black hair Red shirt With a Pokeball on it and blue jeans and Grey runners.
"ok"said Tor and he sent out Cyndaquil
"Cynda"said Cyndaquil and Tor could have almost sworn he heard back off now Blake in it but he figured he was just day-dreaming
Blake looked surprised and then sent out a Murkrow
"Murkrow Start with gust"Said Blake
"Cyndaquil dodge follow with Ember and then scratch"
Cyndaquil dodged the wind and then breathe fire at the Murkrow and Scratch sent it hurtling down
"Cyndaquil return"Tor said"Go Skippy
Blake sent out Bulbasaur
"Bulba"said the Bulbasaur
"At least my starters native to this region"
"Nidoran Poison sting"
"Bulbasaur vine whip"
Nidoran jumped over the vines and eventually landed a strong Poison sting right on Bulbasaurs forehead which sent him out
Blake made an ugly look at Tor,returned Bulbasaur and ran away
"What a freak"said Tor to Skippy slowly he made his way to the new hotel which had just arrived in Pewter.He asked to stay for one night and had a comfortable sleep.

Straight forward does that mean i need a twist?Please explain i want to make mine good before i make another chapter.

Back