Project Custom 4-12 Artists. 5 Rounds. 1 Champion. (POKEMON RELATED)

Official PM's have been sent out. If you did not get yours, please PM me or post here ASAP.

Thanks!
-Black Rayquaza

Great challenge B-Ray!
But, don't you think that like 4 weeks are way too much?

Wow, I can't believe that this thing reached page 3!

I've gotten 1/3 of the banners done! Good luck again to everyone!

We already have 17 pages =P
I got the supermod tag + avy done.
Btw, have you got my PM?

Soul Seeker said:
I've also sent mine. When can we count with the results?

Soon....you two were the only ones, so I was waiting a bit to see if anyone was working on it still :p

-Black Rayquaza

B-Ray said:
Official PM's have been sent out. If you did not get yours, please PM me or post here ASAP.

Thanks!
-Black Rayquaza

I completely forgot about this, never got a PM :F

Whoops, forgot to post in here.....got all the votes in yesterday, by a 3-1 Vote Kindgra King won =)

I'll let him post his collection here if he pleases, if not, you can discuss anyways.

Sorry this competition didn't go as planned....they usually never do. I'm gonna keep working towards my goal, which is getting more than a few dedicated artists who will take part each week. I'm gonna re-organize my thoughts, judging choices, tournament style and see if I cant make this better the next time around.

-Black Rayquaza

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I can't believe that I actually won! Thank you so much to every one that voted for me! Well done to everyone, especially to Soul Seeker, who is amazing! Once again, thank you so much! May the next Project Custom be more sucessful.

I will post my collection soon!

This was my collection for the final round:

We were supposed to make banners and avatars for all staff groups (mods, s-mods, and admins).

adminavatar.png

Admin Avatar

admin.png

Admin Banner

smodavatar.png

Super Moderator Avatar

smod.png

Super Moderator Banner

moderatoravatar.png

Moderator Avatar

moderator2.png

Moderator Banner

Enjoy!

Awesome work to the both of you, and congrats Kingdra King.

Sorry I didn't enter anything everyone.

Back