Wi-Fi Trades Prof's Mega February Giveaway!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
To celebrate my 8 years on PokeBeach, which is coming up soon, I want to do a giveaway to give back to this community that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the past few years.

Each day for the next two weeks (Feb 12-26), I will be giving away a specific Pokemon over the GTS. I will issue instructions on to how to find the Pokemon, and you'll receive your Pokemon if you follow the rules (and if no one snipes your Pokemon, which is probably easier said than done). You'll receive your Pokemon the day after that Pokemon's giveaway closes. I have cloning access, and so all of these Pokemon are completely legit.

Day 1: February 12

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Level: 100
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

To receive this Pokemon, go to the GTS and deposit a Pikipek named "ProfPalu_PB". Ask for a Pheromosa, holding an item, at level 91 or higher. Post in the thread when you've done this, as well as the Level of your Pikipek so that I can find it.

Thanks everyone!

Nyora

A Cat
To celebrate my 8 years on PokeBeach, which is coming up soon, I want to do a giveaway to give back to this community that I've thoroughly enjoyed over the past few years.

Each day for the next two weeks (Feb 12-26), I will be giving away a specific Pokemon over the GTS. I will issue instructions on to how to find the Pokemon, and you'll receive your Pokemon if you follow the rules (and if no one snipes your Pokemon, which is probably easier said than done). You'll receive your Pokemon the day after that Pokemon's giveaway closes. I have cloning access, and so all of these Pokemon are completely legit.

Day 1: February 12

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Level: 100
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

To receive this Pokemon, go to the GTS and deposit a Pikipek named "ProfPalu_PB". Ask for a Pheromosa, holding an item, at level 91 or higher. Post in the thread when you've done this, as well as the Level of your Pikipek so that I can find it.

Thanks everyone!
Where can you find Pikipek >.>

I feel so dumb for asking that...

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I've put up a Pikipek! It's Lv. 15, female, and is caught in a Nest Ball. Since there's no underscore, I've called it "ProfPalu-PB". IGN is Jesi. ^v^

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
I have deposited a Pikipek Lv 3 Female in a PokeBall named "ProfPalu-PB" (dash rather than underscore), and requested a Pheromosa Lv 91/higher (cannot force to request item). Hopefully I did everything correctly :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Will be sending out your Pheromosas shortly. @rainyman123 let me know when you put in the Pikipek.

Day 2

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Level 100
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

This time, put a Yungoos on, named "ProfPalu-P B" (no space). Look for a Celesteela, Level 91+.

@PikaMasterJesi @TheAnticipationEevee you should both have received your Pheromosa.

Last edited:

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Last thing, can I just deposit a random Pokemon saying Metagross for the Metagross I wanted as a prize from the World Tournament

Celever

Wheeeee~
Thanks for the Pheromosa! Sorry for not posting about it in here and doing it a little bit late but uh... we're chill right? n_n"

I'm catching a Yungoos as we speak, so if you could prepare a Celesteela in the meantime I'd be much obliged. :)

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Just saying PP, I will be depositing the two Pokes fri the Pheromosa and Celesteela now, with the OT Moon. The thing is, i named them ProfPalu-Pok. Is that ok

Nyora

A Cat
Ahh I'm going to catch the Pikipek right now but I forgot I had eggs and they keep on hatching >.>

Zorcario14

Aspiring Trainer
Just deposited a Yungoos. It's Female, Level 2, caught in a Heal Ball. The nickname is 'ProfPalu-Pok' cause there isn't enough space to put in Pokebeach (I hope you don't mind) IGN is Chris :)