Proffessor Oak Research in HP?!?

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
People grieve for the loss of the shuffle-draw cards since the forth rotation will see them all go. Except one...
Professor Oaks Research.
How will this affect the soon weaker format?

Discuss.

:(

We lose some many good cards.

I'm gonna miss Admin and Copycat. Admin's loss will affect the game since there arent any other cards which shuffle your opponents hand into their deck. We lose Prof Oak's Research dont we, since it's in FR/LG? Cozmo's Discovery is gone, Bill's Mantenance is gone, Celio is gone, Steven is gone... What a sad day it will be.

What are we left with?
-Dual Ball
-Fieldworker
-TV Reporter
-Briney
-Great Ball
-Lanette
-Mary's request
-Master Ball
-Pokeball
-Prof Elm's training method
-Prof Birch
-Scott
-Wally's training

Oh yay, the future for the TCG is looking great >.< Looks like we can draw a maximum 3 cards per turn... FANTASTIC! The game keeps getting better and better... ~.~

RE:  Proffessor Oak Research in HP?!?

Abhorsen said:
:(

We lose some many good cards.

I'm gonna miss Admin and Copycat. Admin's loss will affect the game since there arent any other cards which shuffle your opponents hand into their deck. We lose Prof Oak's Research dont we, since it's in FR/LG? Cozmo's Discovery is gone, Bill's Mantenance is gone, Celio is gone, Steven is gone... What a sad day it will be.

Celoi's will not be gone since its in the new Trainer Kit. Yeah Celio.

Yes yes, that ws where I learnt of it. Thankyou Charizard.
Oh, and I don't think that there can be any substitute for copycat, that was the best shuffle-draw the modified format had (current format).

prof. oak will POSSIBLY be reprinted in this set. if it won't re-appear in this set, my guess is it will re-appear in pop4 packs or in miracle crystal (our august set).

Does anyone have the spoiler/card list of what's in the trainer kit? I have no idea what's in it and I cant find it on the site anywhere...

Back