PTCGO Professor Elm value on PTCGO?

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
I pull a FA Professor Elm, any one have an idea of the value on Lost Thunder Packs? I would like to trade it for packs

The values are still unstable.
I'd recommend you to look at the public trades section and search for that specific card, specially the trades that are about to end (less than 2 hours left) and make a trade asking for a little less than those ones. If no-one accepts it, keep retrying lowering the amount of packs you request each time.

PD: Lucky you for pulling it!!

The values are still unstable.
I'd recommend you to look at the public trades section and search for that specific card, specially the trades that are about to end (less than 2 hours left) and make a trade asking for a little less than those ones. If no-one accepts it, keep retrying lowering the amount of packs you request each time.

PD: Lucky you for pulling it!!

Thanks I was actually very lucky, it was my last tradable Lost Thunder Pack. I actually do check the trades, when I create this post, there wasnt any reference, nobody was asking for Professor Elm just a few hours later I finally find people making offers with Elm and get an estimate of the value

Back