Finished Prof. Slowking's Haven for Complications and Computations of Equation Calculations! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Professor Slowking's Haven for
Complications and Computations
of Equation Calculations

199.png

*Yawn*

Who's here disturbing my *yawn* rest? Another one of Oak's assistants here to try and help me with my research? Great. I love having my time wasted. Mathematics is not at all as easy as that "Science" Biology, I'll have you know. You do know the other assistants he sent my way all gave up and left long ago, don't you? Hmm, what's that? You think you'll do a better job? That you can handle high level Mathematics to the same ability as my understudy Dr. Kadabra? Pah, don't make me laugh, you won't last ten posts in here! Fine. I'll allow you the privilege of working in my Laboratory. If you can manage to solve twenty-five calculations within 5 weeks, I'll let you make me my coffee. 50 and you can become an honorary laboratory secretary. 100 and I'll make you an honorary member of this famous laboratory. 150 and well, then I'll make you an actual lab member. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm sure you'll crumble before you even reach 5. Oak's other disciples never made it past the first calculation...

Sham_Slowking_Snore.png

DOCTOR KADABRA!!!

Get in here and explain the rules to this good for nothing π brain the rules, will you? And you. Don't disturb me again.

064.png

Uhh...yes, why hello there! I am Dr. Kadabra and I will be your supervisor for the next 4 weeks, guiding you through the rules and regulations of the complex equations that you will be carrying out here over the next 4 weeks while I supervise you. You see, there are these equations that you must uhh... solve, you see, and that is what you will be uhh... doing in your time at the laboratory. What kind of equations you ask? Hmm, well see, uhh. Ones that well, involve uhh numbers you see. Oh, I'm terrible at explaining so please just read this informative and constructive pamphlet on what you shall be uhh... doing here during your 4 weeks here under my supervision:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
(1.)
At the end of a post, you will give and be given 5 random numbers from 0-9.
(2.) You must use all of these numbers and any number of + - / * ^ ( ) (Plus, minus, division, multiplication, exponent, brackets/parentheses) and one = to make an equation out of these numbers.
(3.) You do not need to use all of the symbols and symbols may be used more than once.
(4.) You may not combine digits to create larger numbers (e.g. if given the numbers 12345, you may not involve for example 53 or 24 as a number in the equation (unless calculated within the equation (e.g. 2*3*4))). Go brackets.
(5.) You may use negative numbers in your calculation.
(6.) This is a YPPY (you-person-person-you) game. You must wait for two people to post before you may post again.

Examples:

8+2+3 = 9+4

(6/6)*1=5-4

-6*6=7*-5+1

Rankings:
Once you have solved 25, 50, 100 or 150 equations, you may PM @Ice Espeon, and you will be added to the ranking list with your appropriate lab rank as mentioned by Professor Slowking! You must keep score yourself. Professor Slowking's Haven for Complications and Computations of Equation Calculations labs recommends that you keep a count of your score at the end of your post.

Other:
Feel free to assume the identity of any character not mentioned here from the Pokémon universe if you wish.

Credit to Teal for the idea for this game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rankings Board:

Coffee Server (25) - Keeper of Night, bbninjas,
Honorary Laboratory Secretary (50) -
Honorary Laboratory Member (100) -
Official Laboratory Member (150) -
??? (???) -

064.png

Uhh... there you are, see, those are the rules of the game. I uhh... may pop up from time to time and take part in the calculations myself or I may uhh... also provide updates on your progress or the progress of others within the programme (no, you aren't the uhh... only one). Your time will officially end on the uhh... 17th of February.
064.png

So uhh... without further ado, the uhh... first set of numbers you will be using are:

20130810055059%21064Kadabra.png

5, 6, 3, 6, and uhh 4!

9-8+1=4-2

1, 2, 3, 5, 7.

I won't be uhh... counting myself as I'm already uhh... Professor Slowking's understudy with my role in the laboratory uhh... secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back