• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Primeape [Seniors, Any Tourney]

The Answer

I don't trip, I attack the floor
Pokemon: 17

4-4 Primeape (SV-SV)
4 Chatot G SV
1 Azelf LA
3 Uxie LA
1 Unown Q MD

T/S/S/T: 32

4 Bebe's
2 Energy Exchanger
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 PONT
2 Ruins of Alph
2 Super Scoop up
4 Poke Turn
2 SP Radar
3 VS Seeker
2 Volkner's Philosophy
2 Warp Point

Energy: 11
2 Cyclone
4 DCE
4 {F}
1 Warp

The strategy is:

1.) Get primape

2.) Use disrupting spy to get a pokemon on top of opponent's deck

3.) Use top drop to both discard the pokemon and deal damage

4.) Repeat

RE: Primeape

i have actually thought about this myself. nice! battle with it and tell me how it goes!

Have you considered using Slowking HGSS? It is a much more consistent way to look at your opponent's top cards and rearrange

Yes, but it's so much slower than Chatot is, and you can move the top 4 instead of 3.

Plus, I don't think picking it up is a problem.

@aura I got one prize card, and this thing can't function late-game

ever thought of donphan prime and machamp prime together for late game donk? also i would say drop 1 ruins of alph for a stark mountain and drop both the volkner's for 2 more PONTs.

I think you really NEEED Slowking HGSS in this deck. It would allow you to remove the ENTIRE SP line of trainers AND your 2 Scoop Ups, thus saving you a LOT of space to be better used elsewhere. Plus, as DragonClyne725 said, it's a lot more consistant. With Chatot, yes it may be faster, but you can only use it so many times. You've said it yourself, this deck can't function late game. Why not give Slowking a try and see if that changes?

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

I see why chatot G, by why not mix chatot with Slowking HGSS. For instance, you start off mainly using primeape and chatot g while slowly setting up slowking so that later down the road it's more consistent for every turn as opposed to 8 turn's max, because with 8 turns it could be like using IQ, you could get 5 energy or get non, you could get non with chatot g or 5 use's out of it max. This is just an idea you had and adding onto it to increase the consistency. cya

You also need a way to shuffle their deck incase they have no pokemon in the top 4

Maybe looker's. You could use slowking, then if they have no pokemon, use looker's to make them shuffle, then drop a chatot.

I made this deck a while back. And i got bored.. Anyway You should play both slowking and chatot g so take out 2 chatot for 1-1 slowking HGSS. And like others have said they might not have pokemon top decked so shuffling their deck is good so you need judge. I would take out 2 elm's and 1 vs seeker for 3 judge. Judge is good since you will (should) get every thing setup fast and won't need much later in game so the disruption judge provides will only help you.

Back