• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Primal Kyogre EX

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
Pokémon: 8
  • 4 Kyogre EX
  • 4 Primal Kyogre EX

Trainer: 40
  • 4 Kyogre Spirit Link
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Dive Ball
  • 4 Healing Scarf
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Tool Retriever
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Energy Retrieval
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 3 Rough Seas
Energy: 12
  • 12 Water Energy
Strategy:

The strategy is to basically turn one get a spirit link on Kyogre and hopefully get an energy attatchment (none is fine just you have to get the primal turn two with 2 water energies). Then turn two evolve in to Primal Kyogre and attach 2 energies get more Primal Kyogres and keep attacking with Tidal Storm until you (hopefully) win.
However, I'm adding a slight twist. I obviously run Rough Seas for healing and stadium wars but I also added in healing scarf. All you do is Tool Retriever the spirit link, put that retrieved spirit link on a normal Kyogre without a spirit link and place the healing scarf down. Since you place two energies down you heal 40 not 20; added with rough seas you heal 70 damage every turn!

Very important!!! This deck is intentionally XY-On for the new format and any suggestions have to follow XY-On!

Any helpful suggestion or comment is appreciated and no criticism!!!

Thank You

Back