Help Price advice?

Hm...

If you have time, the real trick is to break it down as much as possible. Check completed eBay auctions for similar cards, as well as some of the current prices on popular online card shops to get an idea of what you should be aiming for with your own prices. If someone just has to go to an online store or wait a few days for the next eBay auction to get (or at least try to get) a better price, you're probably asking too much. You will also need to mind shipping and handling costs.

Bundling things together should only be done when you are in a major rush. If you are, then you are and that is when I forgo eBay and look to Craigslist. Not saying to do that here; I can just list something like "Small Pokémon TCG collection for sale. $XX.XX or best offer. Ask for details." instead of taking the time to try for decent pics. You've already done that, so not much of a time savings there. Anyway, if this is everything, especially if you cannot find an acceptable price that will sell, take your bulk undesirables (stuff people will rarely trade for, whether because it is too common or because it is damaged) and either list it for a really bargain price or include one decent card and list it for a slightly higher bargain price. If you have a long time to sell, you can take anything worth enough people would buy it online, sell it as singles, playsets, or something in between, and then just hold onto the things just not worth buying even in bulk.

Know anyone who plays locally? If you are in a real hurry, just put the word out among your friends or at Pokémon League or a tournament. Just be careful when and where if the cash value is high, and mind various laws about selling said product. For example, the League I used to frequent was in a Hobby Shop that sold singles, and the short version is not only was it rude to undercut their prices (they were providing us a place to play) but I think it violated certain local business laws. Or something. XP

Back