Prevented Terrorist Attack on the United States

TheGuy

Member since '09
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/29/security.concern/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

I applaude the government for acting on this event that threatened two synegouges in Chicago. This would have a been a terrible situation if we had not acted to stop this attack. I would thank the Saudis for giving the American's the information about these bombs.

I very much applaud our security for this. Even though it could have been prevented all together its nice that nothing bad happened from this incident.

It was a combined effort from many countries to stop what could have been a disaster.

The Sadis told the US the tracking numbers, and they were in the UK when they tracked them, so the UK found them and stopped it from reaching the United States.

Just because you don't care about prevented terrorist attacks doesn't mean we don't have to. I agree that the whole Terrorism idea has caused some unnecessary fear and paranoia throughout the world, but it's a real threat to the state of the world today and whenever a terrorist plot is brought to a halt, it at least deserves a mention throughout many communities. People are putting their lives on the line to stop this stuff, Tyrant Tyranitar. Show some respect.

EDIT: Lol he deleted the post. I understand where you're coming from, but try not to just post the first thing that comes to mind when stuff like this is involved.

I know it should be celebrated, and yes this saved lives. But we shouldn't pat ourselves on the back when we didn't even catch the bomb nor even get to it when it was the British and the Saudis who saved us. And when did I say I didn't care? I didn't so reread my post please. I don't mean to troll by the way.

It says that we are applauding the work they made, not us. Read the post.

Me? I think it is a good achievement, and the Americans deserve the help they received.

Um, you acted like it was nothing significant. Your attitude suggested that you cared little.

It was, as Guy89 says, a collaborative effort. The Americans did play some part.

No, I just found it kind of lame for pointing this out when awhile back they found a guy trying to bomb a building in New York I believe? and the Government faked him out with them saying they were Al Queda or something along the likes and arrested him soon after. Did it happen on our soil? Yes. Was it pointed out on here? No. I just thought it was kind of dumb to point this out when it hasn't happened on our soil. Sorry to seem to come off as disgusted, I just felt kind of annoyed.

Back