Help Prevent gx and ex attacks

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
I thought I saw a Pokemon in one of the newer expansions that prevented damage done by gx and ex pokemon (can't remember if it was an attack or ability). Does anyone know which card it was, or did I just misread the card altogether when I was glancing through them and that's why I can't find it. Thank you for any help.

You're thinking of the non-GX Alolan Nintetales. I don't think it's coming out in the next set, however. I think it was either SM2+ or a promo.

You're thinking of the non-GX Alolan Nintetales. I don't think it's coming out in the next set, however. I think it was either SM2+ or a promo.

Yes your right I found it another post on here for SM2+ set. I went through many posts for strengthening expansion and next release. Thank you for your help.

If XY sets rotate out this fall , I believe there will not be a card to counter allowance in tales (he's maniac and garbodor would both rotate out??). I will definitely use this card. Similar to my kyogre/regice deck. Regice single handedly won me lots of games with its resistance blizzard attack, in which there was no counter until Pokemon ranger.

Garbodor will not rotate under the 'standard' assumption of break block on, but tool removal has returned to standard so it's not as big of a deal. Ninetales will be hard to deal with but there will be single prize attacker options that a lot of decks will run to play 7 prize games and as tech in certain matchups, like the baby tapus and classics like xern/yveltal, babyvolc in volc decks, raikou in the coming electric train style decks, ect.

Back