Prerelease

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
What was the league that you went to during the prerelease? What kind of deck did you use? Your wins? Losses? What was your main attacker? A lot of people want to know this. The 1st-timers can get info for prereleases, if they plan on going to the Holon phantoms prerelease. Please post how you did: not only will you teach people, but you will help, too! I will post mine.

I went to the Rochester Hills Precient Building #5 for the tournament. I used a Blazbrachutasfett. (blaziken, vibrava, raichu, latias, and wobbofett.) My wins and losses were 3-1. My main attacker, or should I say attackers, were blaziken, vibrava, and raichu.

My deck at Modesto, CA was very bad, especially since I didn't draft very well at all. I got a δ Flygon, but no Vibrava. I got 1 Rare Candy and 2 δ Rainbow Energy, so I was only able to get it out one time. Masquerain only got out one time, and Lairon never got out at all. I ended up going 1-4. My luck at pre-releases is jinxed, these days... I am happy that I now have 2 δ Flygon. I want to do something with them. I also got a δ Deoxys Defense, at I want a few more of them. They are quite strong, even without Metal Energies. With Metal Energies, it can resist up to 70 damage, making it very hard to take down.

I still want a δ Pidgeot, δ Golduck, and δ Gyarados. I also want the Shinings in this set.

I was disappointed by the quality of the holos. Many of them had bars where the holofoil was uneven, or didn't exist at all. Still, I think EX: Deoxys had the worst printing job. Not only that, the cards bent out of shape too easily.

At the prerelease in Green Bay, WI, I can't remember all I played with, cause I
dissasembled my deck already:( My main pokemon were Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza. I made a 60 card deck after everything blew over: 8 Psychic, 8 Water, 2 Holon's Castform, 3 Mysterious Fossils, 1 Root Fossil, 1 Claw Fossil, 2 Energy Search, 2 Rare Candy, 2 Professor Cozmo's Discovery, 2 Master Balls, 1 Mr. Stone's Project, 2 Holon Adventurer, 2 Holon Lake, 2 Omanyte, 1 Magikarp, 1 Gyarados, 3 Latias, 4 Baltoy, 4 Claydol, 4 Oddish, 3 Gloom, 1 Vileplume, 1 Bellossom. Surprisingly, it is quite good. Also, I pulled 2 Flygon, 1 Armaldo, Regirock, and some other great stuff. See y'all later.

I went to the prerelease yesterday, my cards kinda good i think, got 2-2 donphan and 3-3 golduck, while others are some big basic such as 2 seviper and regirock:p Donphan is kinda good, able to do 100 damages on 2 heads..Yet, it has to depand on your coin flipping skills:p

I haven't gone to my Prerelease yet. But my Prerealse luck is getting 2 Holo rares from the set.

Back