Discussion Prediction for the Next Meta

senyee_18

Aspiring Trainer
Have been playing with proxy decks for Rapid and Single Strike card for a while and have some competition between some meta decks and this is what I found :
vdCMEXz

https://imgur.com/a/vdCMEXz
a>

tBZvtVd

For the reason, I gave rapid-strike Urshifu a tier 1 is because it was basically able to counter 80% of the deck in the list except for Mewtwo(Boltund system).
In nutshell, the strongest decks in future could be Mewtow/Boltund and UrshifuRS.
Any thought?

Last edited:
We aren't even close to knowing the whole set that's coming out. It's way too soon to make predictions for the meta

We aren't even close to knowing the whole set that's coming out. It's way too soon to make predictions for the meta
Ya, I knew that I just simply take information in Chinese and Japanese version card and make a deck, even without full information, theses two pokemon are crazy strong deck which can take down ADP and multiple decks. That's why I'm giving a prediction here. I give prediction based on a few competitions with current meta and previous meta, the win rate of these 2 pokemon shown big possibility to be new meta that's why a prediction is given.

Back