Question Pre-order Bonuses?

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Does anyone know if any stores are doing pre-order bonuses for S/M? Gamestop, Toys-R-Us, Walmart, Target, etc?

I havent even preordered my copy yet, because I typically wait until the preorder bonuses are announced in the stores, and then choose based on which store has the best preorder bonus. Launch is just a month away now though, and I havent heard about any store doing anything. Its getting down to the wire so I may just have to preorder before its too late.

I'll be bummed if no store is doing a bonus, but then again, I guess the bonuses mainly come with the remakes (HG/SS, OR/AS). My definite favorite was the Mega Charizard plush bonus from TrU.
Has anyone heard anything about preorder bonuses?

Gamestop is doing another 2-sided region poster like they had for XY and ORAS:

pokemon_sun_moon_gamestop.jpg

I collect these and frame em 'cause I love fictional geography, and their painted style. I think they're supposed to be the bonus for preordering BOTH games, and your preorder doesn't actually lock you in because they just hand them out as people pick up their copies on launch night, so they can run out. But the EB Games near me (same company as Gamestop) had boxes and boxes of them, and said I could have one just for preordering 1 game. The posters I saw were smaller than the XY one - maybe 12x18" instead of the old 22x28".

You might say we're getting ripped off a bit in North America. PAL regions get Solgaleo/Lunaala figures with their preorders:

game-pokemon-sun-moon.jpg

Back