ORAS Pre-order Bonuses

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
I havent seen any threads for pre-order bonuses in America.

Most of us know that for pre-ordering both copies at Toys R Us, you get to choose between a Mega Charizard X or Y plush.
pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-pre-order.jpg

Here is Gamestops bonus. A double-sided poster. Pre-ordering only one game is required to get it.
poster.png

Walmarts bonus. Your choice of a Primal Groudon or Kyogre figurine. Pre-ordering only one game is required to get it.
walmart-pre-order-bonus-primal-groudon-primal-kyogre-figures-image.jpg

walmart-pre-order-bonus-primal-groudon-primal-kyogre-figures.jpg

So, does anyone know or have any insider information as to what other bonuses might be? From Target, Best Buy, or any other place? I've already made my pre-order at Toys R Us because im in love with the Mega Charizards, but its never too late to change it if a better bonus happens to come around. I know Toys R Us cant be the ONLY place to step their game up and have a good pre-order bonus. November is just a few days away, so maybe we will start to hear about the bonuses from other places pretty soon. Heres hoping we get that awesome tin collectors box in America.

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Yup. Sure enough. A friend sent me the picture last night. I couldnt find it when I searched the other day but I edited the main post to include the picture of it.

Ughhh come on. Gamestop needs to step their game up with the bonuses. They'd better have something nice planned for the X/Y sequel(s).

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star
That poster looks pretty sweet though. Sucks that it's double sided so it's one or the other. Do I need to reserve both to get the poster?

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Walmart has those pre order cards which gives you like $5 credit for some video and or music digital purchases, the same as X/Y and a few of the other pre order games.

MrSquarepants said:
That poster looks pretty sweet though. Sucks that it's double sided so it's one or the other. Do I need to reserve both to get the poster?

You only have to reserve one of them.

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Thanks. Ill add that.

At least they didn't do what they did for X and Y where you had to get both games to get the timeline poster. I mean, the poster was pretty cool, but definitely not worth buying another game just to get it. Unless you do what I did and buy your friends game and have them pay you back... like what im doing now to get both Charizard X and Y plushies. :p

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Of course Walmart waits until the very last freaking minute.

Oh well. TRU still has my bonus anyway, I just cant pass up those Charizards. Maybe I'll be able to get the figures some other way, I know whenever TRU had the figures for HG/SS, they gave what was left away for literally a penny.

Good thing I have friends and eBay is a thing that exists to resell three of the four games I'll be getting. xD