• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Pranking TPCI (Post-ULP Gardevoir GX/Newgaleo GX)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, just for a joke (because of all the Metal support), I decided to make this deck in order to prove that Gardy will never die and it cannot be killed off! The strategy is to use Newgaleo GX to get rid of Gardy's Metal weakness (haha TPCI) and its attack for 1 DCE to power up Infinite Force further. Here's the list:
##Pokemon-22
4 Ralts (Psychic type, to avoid Metal weakness)
3 Kirlia (Psychic type, same reason)
3 Gardevoir GX
2 Gallade BKT
2 Cosmog SUM
1 Cosmoem SUM
2 Newgaleo GX
1 Oldgaleo GX (to freely switch between Gardy and Solgaleo)
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Remoraid BKT (Ion Pool)
1 Octillery BKT

##Trainer Cards-27
3 Cynthia
2 N
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Guzma
2 Brigette

4 Ultra Ball
4 Rare Candy
2 Max Potion (as there is more stuff that can OHKO Gardy now)
2 Choice Band
2 Field Blower
1 Pal Pad
1 Super Rod

##Energy-11
7 Fairy
4 DCE

#This list reflects all discussion up to 12/31/17 at 19:01 GMT#
Please suggest improvements to the list. Together, we can #MakeGardyGreatAgain!

Last edited:
Very interesting. I actually had this idea a while ago, but merely as a 1-1 Newgaleo line tech. It's very interesting how you made it it's own deck!

I'm surprised you didn't opt to add Cynthia to this list, so I would Remove 2 N and 1 Sycamore in favor for a 3-2-2 draw support line.

I also think cutting a Guzma for a one-of Pal Pad would be great as well.

Yeah but... All the new metal stuff can OHKO you without applying weakness. By "all the new", I mean Oldgaleo and DM Necrozma with a Band, which also knocks out your Newgaleo. Plus Glaceon also kills Gardy because you can't Secret Spring, Ultra Road, or Wonder Tag. I think It's time to let Gardevoir die peacefully while It's still playable.

Oh well, this was just a fun deck... The only reason I made this thread was because TPCI were releasing all those OP Metal cards, and I desperately wanted to make Gardy still playable. Hopefully this can still work.

Back