Ruling Power Keepers Set List

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen
Does pokebeach have card spoilers for Power Keepers yet? It comes out about a month from now, shouldn't we have them by now?

No. the set is being made in america, so we can't look at the japanese cards. There will be wobby ss, blaziken rs, flareon * , jolteon *, and vaporeon *, as well as some other cards, but we only know about 10 of them.

there is also a absol ex
also metagross ex with sidney's stadiuum'pheobe's stadium, aggron, medicham, and cacturn

The reason there isn't a set list or spoilers yet is because Japan hasn't got it. Normally they get sets a couple of months before everywhere else and we get spoilers/translations of what's in that set from them, but because Japan hasn't got it (they're already in the middle of the D/P sets) we most likely will not know what's in the set right up until the pre-releases.

for your information, Japan will NEVER release Power Keepers. Why? Because THEY ARE ALREADY MADE! Power Keepers actually just reprints past Japanese promo cards and stuff that did not appear in English in the past, so that there are now all English versions of their Japanese cards. Now we do not know the card list, but we know that all of those cards can already be found in Japanese.

Yes, I am hoping we will know right before the pre-release. I won the last pre-release I went to for D/F but usually studying the cards helps.

Back