Power Keepers Reprints

Dark Trainer

He is again found walking in the streets
What do you think are the new reprints (aside from the main page) that will come out in power keepers. Make a guess!!

Hope they also bring back stevens advice. Best draw card ever created in the ex expansion. :p

They're not going to bring back Charizard EX, or ATm rock or ice. We're way past the era of ATM rock. Thank goodness. Rocklock i gone. With flygon ex... oh no....

I want Gardevoir Ex SandStorm. It would make a gorgeous tech in my FlyDevoir or GardGon deck (Whatever you prefer). People look at it and note how powerful it is, but it DOES have a double weakness and no resistances/useful power/body and isn't delta. Also, I'd like some more Team Rocket too. Team Rocket is just too cool NOT to have in the TCG. I hope on The Boss' Way :p

I don't know I think we should have alot of reprints, new cards are more fun I think.

Woody said:
Raichu ex from SS is coming back I garuntee

If that's so I'm glad, cause I have one :D

Anyway, nothing in particular I'm looking for in reprints, but we can't have too many, new cards are good too.

Personally I would like to see some of the hard to get uncommons from the current Modified reprinted, like they did with Holon Mentor in Dragon Frontiers. That said, I would love to see Holon Transciever and Holon's Castform. As for rare reprints to keep them in the Modified format longer, Holon's Magneton/Electrode would be nice, Flygon d (HP) and Houndoom (UF) and Magcargo (DX) with Smooth Over could also be fun to keep around a bit longer. I hope none of the EX's in Power Keepers are reprints, I think all of those should be brand new for added suprizes in the final metagame befor Worlds 2007 and the next group of sets being cycled out.

I just don't want any deltas reprinted. I'm sick of delta pokemon. It would be nice to see some cards from some of the ex sets reprinted, but I would be thrilled if they were to reprint a couple cards going all the way back to the base set

I'd like 'sceivers, castys as more common cards. I don't think they'd reprint base set cards. There's very few that'd survive the metagame. Well they would never bring back ER or SER, that'd be broken I think.

Hope Pedgiot wont be back or Blastoiose ex(both from FRLG), if not LBS would be back!!

in ex power keepers, will there be delta pokemons?if there are delta pokemons I hope that they will reprint Dragonite D from ex delta species

I think that I read somewhere that Dragon Frontiers will be the last time delta pokemon will be realesed.(I could be wrong)

Back