Discussion Potential of Beedrill?

imashbuttons

Aspiring Trainer
Looking at TU #5 Beedrill has me thinking, can he be used with Shedinja to knock both Pokemon out but due to the latter's ability only I will receive prize cards, correct? And since it requires damage to be on it to get the effect of the attack, is there any way to put damage counters on your own Pokemon?

Looking at TU #5 Beedrill has me thinking, can he be used with Shedinja to knock both Pokemon out but due to the latter's ability only I will receive prize cards, correct? And since it requires damage to be on it to get the effect of the attack, is there any way to put damage counters on your own Pokemon?
The answer you’re looking for is in either Rainbow Energy, or for a clunkier version, that with Shrine and Banette GX.

Po town

There's also trapinch, stunfisk, giratina, etc. that can damage your own mons (trapinch hits the whole bench so you can get damage on all your baby drills). But yeah, rainbow is easiest.

Back