Potential Gym Leaders' silhouettes?

Drokas

Who cares?
You can see eight silhouttes in the Japanese trailer of the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Do you think they could be the gym leaders? There's also a nine silhoutte far left, maybe the Champion? hahaha :p

13151645_1277603928934741_2371148229298212803_n.jpg

13151899_1277603935601407_6297537541772158327_n.jpg

I hope Caitlin isn't back. She was in Sinnoh and Unova. I'd be very confused why if she showed up again.

This is a great find. I can't believe I've already been spoiled to what the gym leaders' legs look like.

Honestly, it'd be really cool if Hoku DID play a role in this game. Who doesn't want to battle against Shohei's friend? :p Plus it'd make the JP trailer a bit more uh... I wanna say "immersive" but I know that ain't right. More connected, I guess.

And those legs just ooze Sugimori.

As for the people wondering about Caitlin - there can't be more than one trainer with a specific name? :p I guess I'm fighting Beauty Olivia to the death then. Besides, it could be changed to Kaitlin, Katelyn, Caytlinn, etc.

Or they're just kids in the class. Which would suck because I kinda want gym leaders named Hoku and Ed.

Honestly, it'd be really cool if Hoku DID play a role in this game. Who doesn't want to battle against Shohei's friend? :p Plus it'd make the JP trailer a bit more uh... I wanna say "immersive" but I know that ain't right. More connected, I guess.

And those legs just ooze Sugimori.

As for the people wondering about Caitlin - there can't be more than one trainer with a specific name? :p I guess I'm fighting Beauty Olivia to the death then. Besides, it could be changed to Kaitlin, Katelyn, Caytlinn, etc.

Or they're just kids in the class. Which would suck because I kinda want gym leaders named Hoku and Ed.

Maybe they're the new friend group? I feel like Hoku is the rival we've seen, the one who picks the starter weak to you. I mean, he did pick Rowlet, which is weak to Shohei's Litten.

Maybe they're the new friend group? I feel like Hoku is the rival we've seen, the one who picks the starter weak to you. I mean, he did pick Rowlet, which is weak to Shohei's Litten.

Mmm, possibly? It wouldn't explain why there's 8 of them (plus the potential Champion in the far left corner? Who knows who that is.). Unless 4 just wasn't enough and we're on a class field trip to Alola. :p

According to a quick Google search, Hoku is a Hawaiian name for girls. It means "star." I can dig it :)

As for the others, I feel like Caitlin's name is to the left of the character, as the feet seem like it is a more feminine pose. I hope it isn't the same Caitlin, but who knows??

As for Pablo and Ed - I love the names - but the typing boggles my mind. I think Ed could be dark...but it could easily be another type, too.

I think that Shohei meeting the other kid was symbolic to the player meeting the rival/friend, but I'm not sure what to make of these legs. I do want an Ed though.

Last edited:
Back