Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Item card called Pot Helmet will debut in S9 Star Birth! The set will release in Japan on January 14th and in America on February 15th as Brilliant Stars.
Pot Helmet – Trainer
Item
Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached.
If the Pokemon this card is attached to doesn’t have a Rule Box, it takes 30 less damage from attacks from your opponent’s Pokemon (after applying Weakness and Resistance). (Pokemon V, Pokemon-GX, etc. have Rule Boxes.)
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
The set will also...

Continue reading...

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Pot Helmet - when I first saw it on the leaks, It has help GXs and Vs since it blocks something. It wasn't. It only good on non-Rule Box, single-prized Pokemon, that are too fragile to use it. 3
Fresh Water Set - I believe it was heal 30, I might be wrong. Still nah gud card, considering its... Oh wait. 3-4

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
There's a few Single Prize scenarios that could have a math save with Pot Helmet, like Torterra (190) against turboless Arceus (200-30=170). It's minor, but does have fringe uses, and unlike Big Charm having it removed after the attack doesn't KO.

Artifactor

Poet lost in static.
There's a few Single Prize scenarios that could have a math save with Pot Helmet, like Torterra (190) against turboless Arceus (200-30=170). It's minor, but does have fringe uses, and unlike Big Charm having it removed after the attack doesn't KO.
Shocked you don't see its potential in a falinks deck, 4 falinks v on the bench + your active falinks with this attack =110 less damage

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Falinks decks already have trouble with consistency - which means they want to play Lucky Egg - and they already have Cape of Toughness which is arguably better because it can be used on both Falinks V and non-rulebox Falinks.

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
Pot Helmet - when I first saw it on the leaks, It has help GXs and Vs since it blocks something. It wasn't. It only good on non-Rule Box, single-prized Pokemon, that are too fragile to use it. 3
Fresh Water Set - I believe it was heal 30, I might be wrong. Still nah gud card, considering its... Oh wait. 3-4
heal 20

Sieg Hart

Aspiring Trainer
Big Charm is not damage reduction, it's +30HP and also it doesn't have to be removed even if the hit didn't take down the pokemon.