• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post Rotation Gardevoir Vmax

TheTempest

Aspiring Trainer
As soon as I saw Gardevoir Vmax, I knew that it would be good, but with Malamar rotating I didn't think that it could be an actual deck. *enter Rose* Rose gives Gardevoir Vmax the energy acceleration that it needs. Here's my list:
4 Gardevoir V
3 Gardevoir Vmax
2 Misdreavus UNB
2 Mismagius UNB
----------------------
4 Rose
4 Green's Exploration
3 Professor's Research
2 Mallow & Lana
4 Dubious Canned Goods
4 Quick Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Switch
2 Dusk Stone
2 Evolution Incense
2 Reset Stamp
1 Energy Spinner
3 Rose Tower
----------------------
3 Horror Energy
9 Psychic Energy

The strategy is to use Rose to quickly power up Gardevoir Vmax and using Mallow & Lana, Dubious Canned Goods, and it's own attack to keep them from getting a KO on it. Mismagius is there to refill your hand after you play Rose, and to help disrupt them with Reset Stamp.

Personally I'd swap a Pokemon Catcher for an Indeedee V and swap the rest for Boss' Orders, but this seems fairly solid.

I think that Indeedee is definitely a good Pokemon to pair it with, but I didn't add it because it's a Green's deck. I used Pokemon Catcher because it is easily searchable with Green's, but you can use them on the same turn. Thanks for the feedback!

this looks deck looks solid but the only problem is that ADP/zacian probably will still be on the table post rotation

Back