Help Post Rotation Deck

TheTempest

Aspiring Trainer
I am relatively new to the Pokemon TCG, and I started late in the season this year, but still earned a bit of CP. I was elated when I discovered that our points would carry over, and I would get a fresh start, but keep my CP. However, I don't play PTCGO, I only play irl. I really need to find a good post rotation list, but I can't. It would mean the world if anybody could help me find a good, consistent post rotation list. I am a bit limited budgetwise, but have access to Jirachi and Dedenne-GX. Thank you!

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Dude rotation is 3 months way and there is an entire booster set to come out that we don’t even know all the contents of yet. There isn’t any reason to work on post rotation right now until we have all the pertinent info

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
As crownaxe said, we have a new set coming out which is going to cause a huge metagame shift when it's revealed. It's very hard to think about post rotation without considering that we'll be in a more VMAX focused metagame.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
For the smart play, I would HIGHLY advise that you don't invest in a post rotation deck until we at least have the English translations of the next set.

Georgejr20

Aspiring Trainer
For the smart play, I would HIGHLY advise that you don't invest in a post rotation deck until we at least have the English translations of the next set.
I agree with my whole heart on this one bc sometimes the deck u put a bunch of work into dies out and is obsolete by the time the rotation/release of set happens
ive made this mistake before