• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post Rotation Banette GX

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
  • 4 Shuppet
  • 4 Banette GX
  • 3 Tapu Lele GX
  • 1 Latios Promo SM88
  • 1 Mimikyu GRI58
Pokemon: 13
Supporters: 14
  • 4 Cynthia
  • 2 Mallow
  • 3 Guzma
  • 2 Sophocles
  • 1 Lillie
  • 1 Acerola
  • 1 Judge
Items/Tools: 25
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Mysterious Treasure
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 4 Focus Band
  • 4 Acro Bike
  • 2 Field Blower
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher
  • 3 Escape Board
Energy: 8
  • 4 Rainbow Energy
  • 3 Psychic Energy
  • 1 DCE
Banette GX Translation: http://www.pokebeach.com/2018/04/el...sableye-and-rainbow-energy-from-champion-road

I realize Zoroark is the popular choice for pairing up with Banette but I wanted to try to make a deck that was more Banette-centralized. Several features of this deck I want to point out:

1. High Supporter Count. Used to power up Shadow Chant and for finding useful cards.

2. 3 Escape Board. Every Pokemon in this deck has a retreat cost of 1, and Escape Board provides the bonus of allowing retreats when the Pokemon it's attached to is Asleep or Paralyzed.

3. Latios promo. This is useful when paired up with Shady Move and works until you can get a Guzma in play. A substitute for this I considered is Tauros GX. With Shady Move you can have some control on how much damage Tauros' Rage attack or Mad Bull GX attack.

Feel free to critique this deck and provide any useful corrections as I have not tested it yet. I will post a thread once I build the deck and try it out on a competitive level. Thanks for your imput.

Back