• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation - Alolan Exeggutor

HAyres

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone! This is my first post here and I would like to share with you my idea for a decklist that I've been making some tests with for the Post Rotation meta, Alolan Eggs:

Pokémon (18)
4 Exeggcute (FLI 1)
1 Alolan Exeggutor (TEU 114)
3 Alolan Exeggutor (FLI 2)
1 Mew (UNB 76)
2 Shuckle (LOT 16)
1 Ditto Prism Star (LOT 154)
1 Treecko (LOT 20)
2 Grovyle (LOT 21)
1 Sceptile (CLS 10)
1 Snorunt (UNM 37)
1 Froslass (UNM 38)
Energy (11)
1 Fire Energy (BUS 167)
3 Grass Energy (GRI 167)
1 Fighting Energy (GRI 169)
1 Psychic Energy (SM 168)
1 Water Energy (CIN 124)
3 Unit Energy GRW (UPR 137)
1 Metal Energy (SM 171)
Trainer (31)
3 Net Ball (LOT 234)
4 Pokémon Communication (TEU 196)
3 Viridian Forest (TEU 156)
4 Cynthia (UPR 148)
2 Brock's Grit (TEU 172)
4 Custom Catcher (LOT 231)
4 Pokégear 3.0 (UNB 233)
2 Switch (CLS 147)
4 Professor Elm's Lecture (LOT 213)
1 Reset Stamp (UNM 206)

In my testings the deck has been extremely consistent, running well with multiple different starting hands and is capable of hitting Elm's turn 1 almost every time through the 4 count and the 4 Pokégears.

The Froslass + Unit Energies are there as a way to beat Reshizard which I see as the hardest matchup for this deck, as it would take 3 hits from Exeggutor to take it down.

Please give your feedback as I'm really excited about the potential of this list!

Hi! Nice list!
Why don't you use a couple of unm Exeggcute and 3 of the teu exeggutor? In this way you can use both Net Ball and Mysterious Treasure!
Do you find the Sceptile line really useful?
What about a Kartana and a Buzzwole?

Back