• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (Post-Guardians Rising) Bulu Beatdown

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Tapu Bulu-GX – Grass – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[G] Horn Attack: 30 damage.

[G][G][C] Nature’s Madness: 120+ damage. You may discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 60 more damage.

[G][G][C] Kapu Wild GX: 150 damage. Heal all of this Pokemon’s HP. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Lurantis – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Fomantis

Ability: Sunny Day
As long as this Pokemon is in play, each of your [G] and [R] Pokemon do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[G][G][C] Solar Beam: 80 damage.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Retreat: 2

Tapu Lele-GX – Psychic – HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Wonder Touch
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

[C][C] Energy Drive: Does 20 damage times the number of Energy attached to both Active Pokemon. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness or Resistance.

[P] Kapu Cure GX: Restore all HP to 2 of your Benched Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack per game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: none
Retreat: 1

Choice Band – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Pokemon this card is attached to does 30 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon-EX or Active Pokemon-GX.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Rescue Stretcher – Trainer
Item

Choose 1 Pokemon from your discard pile and put it into your hand or choose 3 Pokemon and shuffle them into your deck.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Pokemon: 14
3 Tapu Bulu GX
4-4 Lurantis GRI (Guardians Rising)
2 Shaymin EX
1 Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 36
4 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
1 Professor Kukui
1 Lillie
4 Forest of Giant Plants
4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
4 Max Elixir
2 Revitalizer/Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower
3 Choice Band
2 Float Stone

Energy: 10
10 Grass

The strategy here would be to focus on Tapu Bulu GX as your main attacker; with the Lurantis lines sitting on the bench to beef it up with Sunny Day. You either hit cheap and fast with boosted Horn Attacks, or try to dump Grass energy onto a Bulu with Max Elixir and go to town with your second or even GX attack. Rescue Stretcher is something I may consider versus Revitalizer due to the fact that I can also put Shaymin or Lele back into my hand.

Nice!

I would say adding in at least one copy of Lurantis-GX to help charge up your Tapu Bulu after they discard their energy. You are playing Fomantis anyway and you won't always need all four Lurantis (Guardians Rising) in play. Just a suggestion.

I agree with the 1 of Lurantis GX inclusion. The 1 prize Bulu might be a decent card to put 1 or 2 of in this deck as well.

Back