Post Count??

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
When I hit 1,000 Post,

all post after that never got counted.

idk if this is happening to anyone else.

lol, not so much of a big deal,

but I thought id just let everyone know :]

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
It never happened to me when I made a post after my 1000th post. Were you posting in the Game Corner? Posts in the Game Corner do not count towards your total posts.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
ok jk, my post just went to 1,001, but i posted at least 5.
I guess its just slow right now.

mods can lock this thread or whatever, lol

*runs back to hole*

J

Juliacoolo

Well, you have 1001 now. Maybe a thread you posted in got deleted right after you passed 1000. I passed 1,000 a while ago, so no for me.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
Gliscor said:
It never happened to me when I made a post after my 1000th post. Were you posting in the Game Corner? Posts in the Game Corner do not count towards your total posts.

no they were in trade rep,
endless trade reps don't count towards your post,
then I guess i'm just dumb, lol XP

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
description of Trade rep forum said:
A forum where traders can leave comments on their trading experiences with others (does not count towards post count).

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
For one, it doesn't matter if your postcount increases, decreases, or stays the same. No one cares about post counts anyway. To be honest, I find no point in this thread, but at least you got your answer. Don't take this as a flame/insult or whatever, I'm just stating my opinion, that post counts are nothing to be cared about.

As long as whatever your post is contributes to the particular discussion, your post count doesn't compare to how big your contribution is.

InfinityFangX

Give me your Soul...
yeah, I know,
I just made it because I thought there was something wrong with forums and you post that kinda stuff here.

but it turns out that it was just me being an idiot.

Edit: wow there is a lot of charizard avatars here =P

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
InfinityFangX said:
yeah, I know,
I just made it because I thought there was something wrong with forums and you post that kinda stuff here.

but it turns out that it was just me being an idiot.

Edit: wow there is a lot of charizard avatars here =P

Expect a few bugs to be here and there, as (I think) WPM is making a few forum changes every now and then.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Well if it is a spam post I don't think those get counted and only worthwhile posts get counted as far as I know. Before WPM switched programs only the worthwhile posts were counted and not the not so worthwhile posts. Anything in the Game Corner or and Trade areas do not get counted however though.:)

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just to clarify:

Game Corner
Trade Reputation
Welcome to the Beach!

These are the only forums where your posts don't count toward your total post count.

Enlyten

Professional
It was annoying when some of my posts disappeared as I have almost NO posts! It went from 67 to 48