XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

RE: Possible New Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa

volcanion.png

1383255425281.png

1383254632355.png

Unsure if this is real or not; can't seem to find a good source or explanation. I'm gonna guess if they are real, they're obviously hacked encounters due to the low levels.

Frezgle said:
volcanion.png

1383255425281.png

1383254632355.png

Unsure if this is real or not; can't seem to find a good source or explanation. I'm gonna guess if they are real, they're obviously hacked encounters due to the low levels.

Can you even hack the 3DS? I thought it wasn't possible.

Hmm... Volcanion looks interesting...

Interesting. If they turned out to be real, I wouldn't be mad. Especially about Volcanion. That thing is beast.

CMP said:
Interesting. If they turned out to be real, I wouldn't be mad. Especially about Volcanion. That thing is beast.

Guess the whole canine theory is out of the window, for it looks more like a cat-like thing, a lynx or something. Do like its design and that of Dancie.

Just scoured on Gamefaqs, and there is a interesting guess that Volcanion might be a living fusion reactor of some kind.

From what I saw it started with a user named Smealum posting an image of Mew they'd encountered by doing something. (With the code/whatever - basically, without in-game means.) Then it was just a matter of putting in the right data to find these three. I believe they said trying to find #722 results in an Egg, so these three are truly the only Mythical Legendaries for X/Y.

G-Panthera said:
Guess the whole canine theory is out of the window, for it looks more like a cat-like thing, a lynx or something. Do like its design and that of Dancie.

Unfortunately, I don't think the canid theory ever held much water to begin with -- it was more or less backwards logic, assigning the known names to the statues that best fit them (and coming up with some semblance of reasoning).

I can't tell whether Diancie or Hoopa is this gen's pixie poke (mew, jirachi). I'm leaning towards Hoopa since it's got the psychic typing and that seems to be popular with the pixies. But also because I'd love for this gen's to be more sinister compared to the others.

CMP said:
G-Panthera said:

Unfortunately, I don't think the canid theory ever held much water to begin with -- it was more or less backwards logic, assigning the known names to the statues that best fit them (and coming up with some semblance of reasoning).

I see. I just also read that it might represent the World Serpent due to the ring it has, although it looks far from being a "serpent" .Adding with the possiblity it might be based on a fusion reactor, Volcanion is surely a interesting Legendary in terms of design. Looks like the modern version of Heatran of sorts, minus the cat-like head it seems to have.

P.DelSlayer said:
Rob234111 said:
OMG Could you imagine if Game Freak managed to pack another region into the data of the cartridges and made it only accessible with a patch...

They could put 8 more badges, new Pokemon, new mega evolutions, even further evolutions of gen 6 Pokemon (Heliolisk, I'm looking at you...), Mega stones for the legendary birds (I mean, come on, WHY ARE THEY HERE IF THEY DON'T GET SOME BADASS EVOLUTIONS?), a second new type (wishful thinking at this point, I just want another new eeveelution), new clothes.

Oh God, please let this be a thing... I mean, where do the trains in Couriway Town go? There is a train tunnel that leads East, which on the map shows more mountains, perhaps there could be a new region past those mountains?

I think Masuda stated that they aren't going to patch it, or they'll only patch glitches.
I saw an article wherein Masuda stated that they would not patch typing changes, not that they would not add patches at all.

Ohman177 said:
I can't tell whether Diancie or Hoopa is this gen's pixie poke (mew, jirachi). I'm leaning towards Hoopa since it's got the psychic typing and that seems to be popular with the pixies. But also because I'd love for this gen's to be more sinister compared to the others.

I'd say with relative certainty that between the two of them, it'd be Hoopa. As you mentioned, it shares the common Psychic-typing, as well as the less defined body shape.

How in the world do you take that HQ Pics from a 3DS?! o_O

Luispipe8 said:
How in the world do you take that HQ Pics from a 3DS?! o_O

The guy has a hacked 3DS, probably one of the things that allowed him to get the images of them at all!

Why cant Diancie just be an evolution of Carbink??! :O

Why it has to be a legendary... :(

Ka$h Money said:
Frezgle said:
volcanion.png

1383255425281.png

1383254632355.png

Can you even hack the 3DS? I thought it wasn't possible.

There is a hacked 3DS, you just can't do certain things with it like some Internet features. No one can actually truly hack the 3DS at the moment.

Well a certain Spanish person, who is know for leaking things, says that "Diancie appears to be an evolution of Carbink."

I'm guessing he's just speculating, but it honestly kind of does. *shrugs*

I would love volcanion, it just looks so cool. It looks like a giant tortoise with a giant ring!
Diancie is pretty cool as well, interesting that she does look a lot like carbink.
Hoopa is quite possibly my least favorite pokemon, design wise. It looks like an angry midget granny. I suppose that makes it funny enough to make me wanna use one

4chan threads are 404ing. Here's a imgur pic of these guys.

dlq16TQ.jpg

Diancie doesn't look like a Legendary. It's definitely the evolition of Carbink, or at least it was intended to be originally. The bottom of the two Pokemon are the same!

Back