Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trades! [RNG Services!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETSNATION

Aspiring Trainer
finally decided to post on here im interested in you lavitar and piplup CML for them i have shinys i can trade and im also wondering if you would trade me your shiny ho-oh when you get it

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)
I can get you multiple of all the power items and the items you asked for. Can you for ALL that try to maybe hack me a Blaziken with SpeedBoost?

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
JETSNATION said:
finally decided to post on here im interested in you lavitar and piplup CML for them i have shinys i can trade and im also wondering if you would trade me your shiny ho-oh when you get it

I'm sorry, I'm really looking for the stuff on my wants list.

I have a Lum Berry I could trade/give to you (for White) if your interested.

Well, is there a common-ish berry that you are looking for?

I can get you multiple of all the power items and the items you asked for. Can you for ALL that try to maybe hack me a Blaziken with SpeedBoost?

Hack a Blaziken? I will never use an AR. I used to on my diamond, but have since stopped, and I no longer own a AR.

Can you IV check?

Yes.

Hey guys, I'm also really needing a male Magcargo with Heatwave from XD. Thanks. :)

Porygon-X

I can check for free... Although, do you have a Choble Berry (the one that reduces super effective fighting moves)?

Quentin

Nomadic Kitten
Hii.

I have a Power Lens (whichever raises Sp. Atk.) and Macho Brace in my White game that I don't particularly care for if you're interested.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
@Porygon

Sorry, no.

If you can IV check (Black), then here's my code; 3654 0407 6663

Please tell me when you can get on.

Porygon-X

Ohhhh.... I can't check Black. I'm sorry.

Here's how I do it on my White:

• Save your game
  • Use all of your Rare Candies on the Pokémon in question.(If low leveled. You want him AT LEAST level 10 to get a good idea.)
  • Find an IV calculator.
  • Go to the Gear Station, and talk to the dude with the blue hair. (He's near the door)
  • He'll ask you to show him a Pokémon. Show him (you guessed it) the one you want checked.
  • Input what he says into the IV calculator.
  • Fly to the farthest city to the left. (I think it's the one with the air port.) Go into the Pokémon Center.
  • There should be a guy next to the counter. Talk to him, and show him the Pokémon that you need checked.
  • He should tell you it's Hidden Power. Put that Hidden Power into the calculator.
  • Fill in anything and everything you can into that calculator, and press Calculate Individual Values.
  • This should give you in the top left corner a rough spread of it's IVs. The IVs in the box are just averages, and all the possible IVs are below that.
  • ???
  • Profit!

I hope that helps!:)

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Porygon-X, do you think we can still our trade? Maybe in a few days if possible?

Create Trust

An I for an I make the whole world blind
So...what would it cost from my list (see signature for it) for you to RNG me up an adamant shiny scyther?

Porygon-X

I'm sorry, you don't have anything I'm looking for. I really REALLY need the stuff that's on my list for this weekend, and I can't allot any time to anything else. I'm sorry.

Purpose

Poking people is still a hobby (FKA hipoke)
I'll trade any power item/focus sash for that larvitar. I'm also interested in a jolly/naive shiny bagon. I can trade you all of the power items + focus sash for the bagon and the larvitar o_o

IPokeFan123

Don't STEAL Mew's MUFFIN!!!
Hi, do you still have your shiny latias? Ill trade you somethin for it, but i dont have much.. hope we can make a good deal, i have no shinies at ALL :(

Status
Not open for further replies.