Porygon[2 and -Z] and Pachirisu [JDP4]

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
These are my opinions on these cards and I wanted to know if anyone else had the same opinions.

PokeBeach.com said:
Porygon2 L.39 – Colorless – HP70
Stage 1 – Evolves from Porygon
Poke-Power: Download
This Power can be used once during your turn. Discard 1 Supporter card from your hand and use the effect of that card as an effect of this Power. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.
[C][C] Speed Attack: 30 damage.
Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

I believe that Porygon2 has one of the best PokePowers out there. Imagine having 4 Porygon2s out. That like using 5 Supporter cards. :p

Pokebeach.com said:
Porygon-Z L.54 – Colorless – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Porygon2
Poke-Power: Conversion
This Power can be used once during your turn. Discard a Basic Energy card from your hand. If you do, until the end of your turn, this Pokemon’s type is the same type as the discarded Basic Energy. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.
[C][C] Tri Attack: Flip 3 coins, this attack does 40 damage x the number of heads.
Weakness: Fighting (+30)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

This is a good card to me because with it's PokePower.. You can use it in many situations that call for a certain Type. Like if a card said "All Water Type Pokemon gives +20 damage when it attacks.." or whatever, you can change it into that type.
It's attack is okay, but still pretty powerful. It can cause either 40, 80 or 120 with 2 energies. But it can also give 0 damage, so it is a shaky card. :p

PokeBeach.com said:
Pachirisu L.30 – Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokemon and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Smash Shot: 10 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached, this attack does an additional 30 damage and the Pokemon Tool card is discarded. If you discard a Pokemon Tool card, look at your opponent’s hand, choose every Pokemon Tool card that has the same name as the one you discarded, and discard those as well.
Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 1

I <3 this card. It gives my favorite Pokemon a reason to live. :p Sort of. It has a good Call For Family attack. Searching up to 3 Pokemon. That is kewl.
It's second attack is good against Amulate Coin/ Leftover users. [If there is any :p] Well. It is really good against the Pokemon Tool users. 40 Damage and destroying the Pokemon Tool attatched and all of the same in your opponents hand. Though, I beleive it will be hardly used, it could be good.

That is what I think. Anyone else agree? Anyone disagree?

DarkLegendaryEX

TCG Player
I didn't even know that PorygonZ was out yet. The bad thing is that the basic Porygon is one of the weakest Pokemon in the TCG. Well, the one I have. I have the one that can only change types and can't inflict damage.

Airman829

Burn Me A Light Inside...
Wait til we see what Porygon Z Lv X does before we jump to conclusions, because if this is all Porygon Z can do...

SkittyOnWailord

=^_^=
I think Pacharisu is kind of broken. IMO it will be used in too many decks. There will be less variaty.
On a side note, I'm glade I got 4 of them from the packs I bought 2 days ago.:)

Airman829

Burn Me A Light Inside...
How is call for family broken?
Seriously, unless you play a stage 1 or basic deck, you are almost always better with stantler
He can fetch mentor, celio, oaks visit, ect.
Pacharisu can only get basics

marinepika

PB's only Searchman fan.
SkittyOnWailord said:
I think Pacharisu is kind of broken. IMO it will be used in too many decks. There will be less variaty.
You're right he'd kill my tool deck. I have to find a way to stop it at all costs.

Azure

Aspiring Trainer
marinepika said:
SkittyOnWailord said:
You're right he'd kill my tool deck. I have to find a way to stop it at all costs.

Wait a second. wasn't Kingler supposed to do 80 damage? Pachirisu only has 70 Hp, so you should have no problem :)