TCG Fakes Portions of Dragons Ascended Set Leaked!

asdjklghty

-------------
I'm very proud to say that this is the set that Dragons need. Ever since they were introduced, they were quite weak and LTC's ban makes playing them even harder since DDE's can't be recovered. Well, worry not for some cards of Dragons Ascended were leaked! Most seem to be new Pokemon.

Basic--Zekrom--130 HP--Dragon Type

Ability: Dragon Barrier
As long as this Pokemon is in play, whenever your opponent plays a Trainer card (excluding Tools and Stadium cards), prevent all effects of that card done to your Active [DR] Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Shred 80
This attack isn't affected by any effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] x2

Resistance:
Retreat: 2

Basic--Aquaryuu-EX--160 HP--Dragon
[W] Agility 40
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

[W][W][C] Tidal Storm 70
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon-EX (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for benched Pokemon).

Resistance:
Retreat: 0

Basic--Thundryuu-EX--170 HP--Dragon
Ability: Last Stand
Whenever this Pokemon would be knocked out by an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokemon's HP is now 10. You can't use this ability if this Pokemon doesn't have full HP.

[L] Strength Gain 30
Attach an Energy from your discard pile to one of your [DR] Pokemon.

[L][L][L][C] Lighting Burst 90
You may discard all Lighting Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, the defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Mega--M Salamence-EX--170 HP--Dragon
Ability: Dragon Stamina
Any damage done to your [DR] is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F][W][C] Strike of the Dragon 180
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokemon. The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Resistance:
Retreat: 3

Mega-- M-Draryuu-EX--220 HP--Dragon
Ability: Fly Return
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, return 1 of your [DR] Pokemon (excluding Draryuu-EX or M-Draryuu-EX) and all cards attached to it to your hand.

[W][W][L][C][C] Dragons Ascended 150+
This attack 150 damage plus 10 more for each [DR] Pokemon your have in play. Put 2 of your [DR] Pokemon and all cards attached to them into your hand.

Resistance:
Retreat: 2

I'm so excited for the release of the set. So far release have yet to be announced. In case you didn't know, all these cards are creative works and are NOT real.

Last edited:

Reggie McGigas

-

Instead of bumping, I'd advise putting actual content in your updates.

If you are good at any kind of art whatsoever I'd suggest posting pictures and typing/stats of your fakemon. They are interesting concepts but when I read the card spoilers I don't know what to envision in my mind.

asdjklghty

-------------
Instead of bumping, I'd advise putting actual content in your updates.

If you are good at any kind of art whatsoever I'd suggest posting pictures and typing/stats of your fakemon. They are interesting concepts but when I read the card spoilers I don't know what to envision in my mind.
I'm can't draw and don't know how to make fake cards.

asdjklghty

-------------
I'd still like to know about your fakemon though. What typing are they and what stats and moves do they have?
All Dragon/what ever their name suggests like Aquaryuu is dragon/water. Dunno about moves. Standard moves I guess along with moves exclusive to each dragon.