POP ID ACTIVATE PROBLEM...

Charizard

Pokemon Master
I really not sure whether here is the place to discuss about my problem, but here it goes...

I got the password for my pop id from my local pokemon league store; however, the password doesn't work in www.op.pokemon-tcg.com ...Then I ask the people who gave me the password and she said that is all what she got. So, what should I do? Until now, I still can't log into my account:frown:

Hey that happened to me so I just complained and wrote to the pokemon organized place place and then the next day for some reason i was able to get in. then 2 days afterwards they emailed me and said that and I quote " Dear _____,
thank you for sending us an email. The error has been fixed. You are now able to get into your account."
I'm almost 100% sure that I got that quote correct, but I guess you can say that that wasn't a quote since i'm not 100% positive.

Arcanine out.

Are you using the pop ID like a password? I think you're supposed to make up your own password and enter the POP ID when it specificly asks for it, aren't you? If you were ever given a POP ID in the past, you might need to have the two merged. Either way, an e-mail will probably fix your troubles.

Back