Ruling Polistall Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhlosion ex fans

NO1 typhlosion and mew fans
When you start a new game by drawing 7 cards, you have no basic pokemon but only fossils in your hand. Can you tell your opponent that you have no basic and shuffle back into your deck?

No. The ruling now is that you must have at least 1 basic pokemon in your hand, and fossils NOW count. So if you draw a hand with only 1 fossil, you HAVE to play it. You cannot re-shuffle. I think it's in the Compendium somewhere, but that's the new ruling.

so thats why im telling people not to put fossils on polistall! in fact, its not a good deck! try butterfree!

RE:  Polistall Question

kravenace said:
so thats why im telling people not to put fossils on polistall! in fact, its not a good deck! try butterfree!
?? not a good deck? no fossils? = BAD IDEA IMO.

How can you not hae fossils in Polistall? point of the deck is to switch out with FOSSILS.

and not a good deck, and you should use Butterfree instead?
OK 1 ?. How many of National Championships, GC's, States, and Cities and Regionals has Polistall won. a lot. i was beaten in GC by a Polistall in Top 2, and it ripped me up since i could barely snipe.

and when has a deck with the word butterfree EVER placed in any major tournament?

don't give horrible suggestions please.

Arcanine out.

This thread is locked as the question is answered. For further discussion, please do it in card combo and strategy. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back