TCG Fakes Pokesage101's Text-Based Fakes - SM Armageddon of the Beasts

pokesage101

Is WishiWashi GX the new Darkrai EX?
This is my text based fakes thread:cool:. Feel free to critique and comment. Most likely i will come back sometime and turn these into images:).

Ultra Space – Trainer
Stadium - Aether Foundation

All pokemon GX in play have free retreat (Both yours and your opponent's).

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

that's all for now..

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
This is my text based fakes thread:cool:. Feel free to critique and comment. Most likely i will come back sometime and turn these into images:).

Ultra Space – Trainer
Stadium

Shuffle your hand into your deck and then draw 4 cards. If you’ve already used a GX attack this game, draw 7 cards instead.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

that's all for now..

Welcome to faking!

I just want to say this is a very cool card. I would say it should say "Once during each players turn, you may shuffle your hand into your deck then draw 4 cards".
Just saying "Shuffle your hand into your deck" applies that you can only do it when you play it, which doesn't really work for a Stadium. Or that you can do it as often as you like, which is kinda broken.
Hope this helps!
Jade

NinJamezor

We love Huntail

Ultra Space – Trainer
Stadium

Shuffle your hand into your deck and then draw 4 cards. If you’ve already used a GX attack this game, draw 7 cards instead.

that's all for now..

If you need help with wording, there is this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-common-wording-errors-compilation.128701/

pokesage101

Is WishiWashi GX the new Darkrai EX?
Here is a handful of supporters.

Aether Branch Chief Faba – Trainer
Supporter - Aether Foundation

Search your deck for up to 3 Aether Foundation Cards

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Aether President Lusamine - Trainer
Supporter - Aether Foundation

Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 3 cards, or if you only have pokemon GX in play, shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 10 cards.

You may only play Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).