• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Boxes, Metagross Packs & More!

Would you buy the newest JPN sleeves if I stocked them?

• Yes; as long as the price is good.

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • No; I don't need any sleeves.

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

ShadowMoses05

Aspiring Trainer
RE: [CardHorizon] Phantom Gate XY4 Expedited PRE-ORDERS! $40/Box OR LESS!

Do you have any of the Hyper chain metal decks, Gengar deck box, and Gengar sleeves?

Also any more XY4 boxes, ill take two if you have them.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Ohgood, I was hoping you'd do these again, but every time I looked at your profile you hadn't been online in a while, so I didn't know. :p

Couple questions:

1) What would international shipping costs look like for 2 boxes to the Netherlands? Doesn't have to be anything fast or fancy.
2) Would I be able to persuade you to write down the cost of the boxes on the customs form as being worth $10 each? Our customs restrictions here are strict, especially the extravagant "processing fee".

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller

ShadowMoses05 said:
Do you have any of the Hyper chain metal decks, Gengar deck box, and Gengar sleeves?

Also any more XY4 boxes, ill take two if you have them.

Sending you a PM with details. I should be able to get all the accessory items you asked about. :)

Athena said:
Ohgood, I was hoping you'd do these again, but every time I looked at your profile you hadn't been online in a while, so I didn't know. :p

Couple questions:

1) What would international shipping costs look like for 2 boxes to the Netherlands? Doesn't have to be anything fast or fancy.
2) Would I be able to persuade you to write down the cost of the boxes on the customs form as being worth $10 each? Our customs restrictions here are strict, especially the extravagant "processing fee".

I was just at the PO getting a bunch of international rates, but didn't check on the Netherlands. Based on the other rates, I could probably ship them via USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class for $23.50 depending on whether or not they will fit in a small flat rate box. I can certainly fit one in a small flat rate box, but two might not work out with the dimensions. That said, it should be about $89.50 shipped for two boxes.

I can definitely write $10 on the customs forms. Since this is a pre-order I can also mark the items as gifts if you like. Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thanks both for the responses and have a great night! :D

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll bug my husband about it (I'd need his credit card to make the purchase) and get back to you.

PokePhD

Special Offer:
I will be giving out free booster packs to anyone kind enough to refer someone to my sales and services. Each referral that makes a purchase will net you two booster packs from XY4 Phantom Gate. Have them mention your name and I'll be sure to include them in your package at no additional charge. No limit on the referrals and I can even substitute the booster packs for holos if you need a card or two to complete your sets. Thanks!

EDIT: Bump 2 for the week.

PokePhD

Still have about 10 boxes left! Currently in transit from Japan.

PokePhD

RE: [CardHorizon] Phantom Gate XY4 2-DAY DELIVERY! $40/Box & Below! IN-HAND!

9 or so boxes are in-hand and ready to sell!

Chauncho

Aspiring Trainer

SoulWind said:

Hello! I'm fairly new to pokebeach and the pokemon tcg in general. In a desperate and failing attempt to find info on the comepetitive side of the game (picking up pokemon as another game to play along with magic, and I can certainly feel the difference in the amount of info, hurray for youtubers like the top cut and zapdostcg though!!!) I stumbled accross the forums here and after getting a decent understanding of how the game flows I wandered into other tabs until I found this seller's forum. I had questions about what you carried and if the $40 boxes you mentioned were the actual booster boxes? Sorry for the long rant and lack of any basic knowledge lol. (Ps I made an account just to ask you this xD)

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!

Chauncho said:
SoulWind said:

Hello! I'm fairly new to pokebeach and the pokemon tcg in general. In a desperate and failing attempt to find info on the comepetitive side of the game (picking up pokemon as another game to play along with magic, and I can certainly feel the difference in the amount of info, hurray for youtubers like the top cut and zapdostcg though!!!) I stumbled accross the forums here and after getting a decent understanding of how the game flows I wandered into other tabs until I found this seller's forum. I had questions about what you carried and if the $40 boxes you mentioned were the actual booster boxes? Sorry for the long rant and lack of any basic knowledge lol. (Ps I made an account just to ask you this xD)

Phantom Gate XY4 are Japanese boosters.

PokePhD

Chauncho said:
SoulWind said:

Right! Like Familiar said above, Phantom Gate XY4 are Japanese boxes. Thus, they are not legal for competitive play in the United States (and would be rather difficult to use unless you read Japanese).

Welcome to PB! Glad to have you on here. :D

Chauncho

Aspiring Trainer

SoulWind said:
Chauncho said:

Right! Like Familiar said above, Phantom Gate XY4 are Japanese boxes. Thus, they are not legal for competitive play in the United States (and would be rather difficult to use unless you read Japanese).

Welcome to PokéBeach! Glad to have you on here. :D

Thank you for the quick reply! (wish i could say the same...) I was unaware alternate language cards couldn't be used in competitive play (in magic, all sets are released at the same time regardless of language and i spose that's why all languages are playable anywhere). I probably missed it while skimming through the forum, but do you sell singles or any other pokemon tcg merchandise like booster packs (english), deck boxes, sleeves, playmats?

PokePhD

Chauncho said:
SoulWind said:

Welcome to PokéBeach! Glad to have you on here. :D

Thank you for the quick reply! (wish i could say the same...) I was unaware alternate language cards couldn't be used in competitive play (in magic, all sets are released at the same time regardless of language and i spose that's why all languages are playable anywhere). I probably missed it while skimming through the forum, but do you sell singles or any other pokemon tcg merchandise like booster packs (english), deck boxes, sleeves, playmats?

No worries at all. I am always happy to help. :D

I don't normally sell English singles or packs these days. I take requests on Japanese product since I do frequent bulk orders to cut back on costs. I can usually beat any price on eBay. Thanks for the interest!

PokePhD

RE: [PokePhD] XY5 Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Expedited Pre-Orders, Metagross Packs & More!

XY5 is coming up soon!

Get it while it's hot! :D

PokePhD

RE: [PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Expedited Pre-Orders, Metagross Packs & More!

Bump.

BugPokemonMaster316

The Bug Master
RE: [PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Expedited Pre-Orders, Metagross Packs & More!

Hello, I was interested in purchasing 4 XY5 Gaia Volcano booster boxes. How much would the total cost be including shipping? I am located in the United States.

PokePhD

BugPokemonMaster316 said:
Hello, I was interested in purchasing 4 XY5 Gaia Volcano booster boxes. How much would the total cost be including shipping? I am located in the United States.

Hi! That'll be $136 shipped anywhere in the USA. Shoot me a PM for details. :)

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star

I'd like to get a Diancie EX pack please.

PokePhD

MrSquarepants said:
I'd like to get a Diancie EX pack please.

Hi! I am out of sealed packs but how about the mint EX promos?

I can sell 'em $3 apiece.