Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
This specific v star is enough to taken v union (Greninja but not only) first turn in standard deck.

Just need to no price any v union
With this ability + drizzile you can taken one trainer card . Just taken with this ability quick ball (or anything else that smash card) and familiar bell with drizzile you can taken professor brunette to just hit the other 2 Pokémon

My point is that if manage to evolve both Pokémon first turn you only need a copy of quick ball or v union or the support to smash all 4 cards

So v union was maybe playable now in standard (but still maybe was a low value from this ability)

Last edited:

The_Rayquaza_Guy

Aspiring Trainer
This specific v star is enough to taken v union (Greninja but not only) first turn in standard deck.

Just need to no price any v union
With this ability + drizzile you can taken one trainer card . Just taken with this ability quick ball (or anything else that smash card) and familiar bell with drizzile you can taken professor brunette to just hit the other 2 Pokémon

My point is that if manage to evolve both Pokémon first turn you only need a copy of quick ball or v union or the support to smash all 4 cards

So v union was maybe playable now in standard (but still maybe was a low value from this ability)
But you can't evolve a Pokémon on your first turn!!

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
But you can't evolve a Pokémon on your first turn!!
Oh first turn count the turn that you cannot play support or attack.

Anyway my point was that vunion is at least playable in standard format of course you can use it on many other ways and

If vstar power counters deference than Gx attack, I mean If you can do Gx attack and vstar the expanded format then going creazy

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
I might not be looking hard enough but is N-DESIGN inc. a new illustrator? I cant seem to find any cards with art made by them other than the new Arceus V.