Pokemon Trainer

Chubby_Gengar

Fav chara in Final Fantasy IX
i am Pokemon TCG player from indonesia, i see there is a lot of player pokemon in the world, and i love to see another player is fight each other in world tournament (picture). i read the qualification to play to the world, that we must play in regionals or became the chosen from the country or something else, but i'm very sad and dissapointed because there is no tournament like that in Indonesia.:( ( there is no important tournament in Indonesia :( )
i want to know, did this happen to another country too?
(sorry for my english grammar >.<):D and....
sorry for asking a strange question.....:) because, as a TCG player i have dream someday i will go to the world and win the world!:D
Thanks.

What! no tournaments in spain
And i was jealeous at you guys because you're format is RS-on , in belgium it's like in most other countries HL-on.
But no tournaments.. thats strange.. and sad for you guys

in Indonesia there is one company that have a connection to pokemon world, but when i ask question about "why is no national tournament for pokemon in Indonesia" to them, they say they didn't want to make a tournament for pokemon :(.
and i only find a weekly tournament in here that only <15 participants with RS format, better but i'm still sad, only for sparing

the worst thing here in Spain, is that you don't find cards that aren't fake!

And if you first do, the cards are from SS or D or MA!
So I have to ordere from Collectorscache

Back