Pokemon Pokemon Trading Card Game or Pokemon Video Games?

Pokemon Video Games or Pokemon TCG?

• Video Games

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • TCG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
This is not a favorite thread. This is a thread to post why you think one is better than the other. (Ok, well i guess it partially is)
I tried to compare VGC and TCG for the past 2 months (after coming back to TCG and Competitive Battling) and i think that the VGC is better for these reasons

1. Cheaper, buy 1 product and your done.
2. Easier and quicker to understand and play with friends with the real game (ex: not using redshark means always having to be face to face) because wi-fi can be used wherever there is well wi-fi
3. There is a worldwide event for VGC as there is TCG
4. Pokemon can be obtained any possible way and are completely free. Unlike cards that cost like 10$
5. No "in season pokemon" all pokemon are legit except for Uber pokemon.
6. TCG can cause addiction to wasting money for a piece of paper with coloring on it (lol.) I used to be addicted until i finally quit and hopefully will not start again with my addiction (smoking reference pun intended)
7. Trading over the internet gives away your address and can cause mail fraud or sending your address to a local stocker who is waiting to find you and watch you. (his reference was a childrens game o_O) On the games you can trade friend codes which give you no private info.

Now I want your opinions! Vote in the poll and post your reasons!

This runs along the same lines as a better/favorite thread, and most likely won't produce much productive discussion. *Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back