Writing Pokemon Theories and Conspiracies Thread

Reggie McGigas

-
Hello all! I'm new to the writer's corner, but I had some interesting thoughts on some interesting facts about Pokemon, and I bet you have always thought of some interesting questions about Pokemon. So, in this thread you can pretend to be a professor or scientist who has a theory or has made a discovery about Pokemon! It can range from popular topics like Gengar/Clefairy or personal questions like the secret of mega evolution. You can go out and say some extreme stuff that disproves existing information too, like, "Manaphy isn't a legendary Pokemon!", but make sure to give some examples or data to back up your research.

I'll start with an intresting theory I've had for a long time, and one of the reasons why I like Regigigas so much: Regigigas created Heatran

Hello there! I am a scientist from the Unova region currently doing some studies in Sinnoh. While in Sinnoh, a particular Pokemon caught my eye: Regigigas. After informing myself on this Pokemon, I decided to do some background research and propose some questions. Everyone knows that Regigigas created Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. Studies have shown that Registeel came several years before Regice and Regirock, but was he the first Pokemon Regigigas created? I believe that Regigigas accidentally created Heatran, and I have data to back up my theory.

Regigigas created Registeel using a special kind of magma that hardened into metal. Registeel shows no fire-like properties, but Heatran does. Did Regigigas make a mistake, like using too much magma or not enough metal in the creation progress? All four of the Regi's are bipedal, but Heatran is not. Heatran does weigh more than double that of Registeel. It possibly might have been unable to support itself on two legs and dissatisfied Regigigas by staying on all fours. Perhaps, Regigigas intended Heatran to be a steel type bipedal Pokemon? However, something went wrong and Regigigas seemed to have started over. The "metal armor" on Heatran seems incomplete as it is covering its face and legs, but the rest is missing. This could be because Regigigas wasn't satisfied with creation before he finished it and abandoned it or disposed of it. Today however, the Heatran species is alive, leading me to believe that it either ran away from Regigigas or Regigigas set it free.

In summary, I believe that Heatran was an accident, created by Regigigas. What was supposed to be Registeel was consumed by magma, and a new Pokemon was born: Heatran.

I, Professor Maple (aka bbninjas), have learnt Piplup CAN learn Water Gun. It is even shown in this Anime episode:
Piplup_Water_Gun.png
Yes, it has been document by many Professors that Water Gun is not part of Piplup's move set. But I believe that, when protecting one's love, in this case Meloetta, Piplup can become very frustrated, extract the internal water fluids inside its body and blast it at such force. This has rarely been seen, though, as Piplup are very proud and rarely fall into love, let alone show much protection. I have decided to start a quest and capture Meloetta and to prove my theory to Professor Rowan, who doesn't trust my young age.

Another possibility is that Piplup can inhale huge amounts of water and shoot it out of its mouth. Using sharp breaths, this Pokemon can store any liquid and shoot it at such force. I am currently researching the possibility of Piplup learning Gastro Acid.

Back