TCG Fakes Pokemon TCG Sun & Moon: Invasion

So, for @bbninjas, we have Dhelmise-GX. Haven't much time do anything else with exams, but thought I might as well share this.

Dhelmise-GX - Psychic/Grass - 190HP

latest

Ability: Hookshot
Once per turn, if this Pokémon is on your Active Pokemon, you may switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, put 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. You may only use one Hookshot Ability per turn.

Anchor Shot - [P][C] - 30+
If this Pokémon has any [M] Energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and the Defending Pokémon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

GX Attack - Seaweed Swarm - [P][G][G] - 50
This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokémon).

Weakness: [P] (x2)
Resistance: [F] (-20)
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Last edited:
Nice card, Dev! I really like the flavour you've got going with Seaweed Swarm, and the extra damage on Anchor Shot is an interesting take on the attack. Hookshot is probably a bit overpowered, however, as it is effectively Keldeo-EX on steroids. That's especially so if you consider that with all four Dhelmise-GX on your bench, you can be putting 12 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon easily in a single turn. Perhaps you could make Hookshot work the other way, switching from the Active to the Bench?

Nice card, Dev! I really like the flavour you've got going with Seaweed Swarm, and the extra damage on Anchor Shot is an interesting take on the attack. Hookshot is probably a bit overpowered, however, as it is effectively Keldeo-EX on steroids. That's especially so if you consider that with all four Dhelmise-GX on your bench, you can be putting 12 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon easily in a single turn. Perhaps you could make Hookshot work the other way, switching from the Active to the Bench?

I see what you mean, thanks for the tip!

Back