Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
For the first time since 2015, The Pokemon Company has announced a TCG illustration contest open to residents from the United States! Three artists from the U.S. or Japan will get their artwork turned into promo cards.
Entries will be taken from October 12th through January 31st. The theme of the contest is to draw a Pokemon in its daily life. Artists can only draw from a list of eight Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Arcanine, Galarian Rapidash, Scizor, Greninja, and Cramorant.
Each artist can submit up to three illustrations depicting the same Pokemon or different Pokemon from the approved list. Three winning artists will be announced in June 2022.
The full application and rules can be viewed here...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Alternative title: The Pokemon Company remembers the existence of another country beside Japan. The discovery of the mysterious lands of "Europe" likely in 2027?

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I wanna try. I won't win, but if I can make it into the top 100, that'll be enough for me

Last edited:

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
I have a friend that draws a ton, I wonder if she could place? She loves drawing pokemon specifically.

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
Alternative title: The Pokemon Company remembers the existence of another country beside Japan. The discovery of the mysterious lands of "Europe" likely in 2027?
Well, there was a contest for EU residents in 2015, however, just for certain cherrypicked countries iirc, me in Norway was not allowed to send in my art which was just stupid.

Kyle J. Asplund

Some birb boi
I'm an artist on DeviantArt called Birdtendo. I have my 8 mons ready to go. Which one do you think I should pick for the illustration contest?
The Scizor and Cramorant one tell a story about being like other mons, while Bulbasaur is a reference to the anime, like the Charmander from Burning Shadows.
Bulbasaur.png
Charizard.png
Pikachu.png
Arcanine.png
Galar Rapidash.png
Scizor.png
Greninja.png
Cramorant.png

Attachments

• Greninja.png
    Greninja.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 1

ChaseL06

Aspiring Trainer
Was this the post to get me into making an account after checking out this site for years and being able to comment about my thoughts on cards and posts? Yes.

Was it worth it?

Yes.

With that said, I'm very excited to take part in this contest, I've never had my chance until now to take part in these. Even if I don't win it, just being able to get my foot into the door and make artwork for cards is something that fulfills my dream of making artwork for card games.

With that said, here's a teaser of the submission I plan on taking into it.

Attachments

• Arcanine teaser.jpg
    Arcanine teaser.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5