TCG Fakes Pokemon TCG: Gates of Hope (AFEX's Text-Based Fakes)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Hey AFEX here, thought I'd try my hand at faking, so here it is!

In the new Pokemon TCG Expansion Gates of Hope, new GX's have arrived! Landorus GX, Tornadus GX, and Thundurus GX join the battle! Will the terrors of Giratina GX, Arceus GX, and Lugia GX, be enough to stop them? Who else will join the battle? The war is being fought in the Pokemon TCG: Gates Of Hope expansion!

Tornadus GX 220 HP Colorless
-Basic Pokémon

[C][C][C] Sudden Hurricane 100+
If you have Thundurus in play, this attack does 70 more damage and
your opponent's active Pokemon is now paralyzed, If you have Landorus in play
this attack does 60 more damage, and during your opponents next turn, any damage done to any of your Pokemon in play is 30 less (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon). If you have both Landorus and Thundurus in play, this attack does 60 more damage and your opponent's Restored Pokemon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

[C][C][C][C] Shifting Cyclone 160
You may Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon, if you do, put 8 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon)

[C][C][C][C] Power Of The Sky GX
If your opponent has damage counters on any of their Pokemon Higher or Equal to 3, each of your opponents Pokemon, In their discard Pile, in their hand, in play, have weakness to Electric Types, for (Yours and your opponents) next turn.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Electric
Retreat: [C][C][C]

That's my first fake for this set, more will be added soon! Let me know if Tornadus GX's GX attack is a little broken, I wanted to make a slightly playable Tornadus card for once :).

EDIT: Forgot to mention their will be 100 cards in the set :)

Thundurus GX 220 HP Electric
-Basic Pokémon

[L][C] Thundering Rampage 50x
This attack does 50x for each energy attached to 1 of your Tornadus GX in play

[L][C][C] Bring The Thunder 110
Your opponents active Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn if it is a type other than the type of this Pokemon.

[L] Electromagnetic Disarming GX 200
Before doing damage, discard all tools attached to your opponents Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting x2
Resistance: Steel
Retreat: [C][C]

Thought I'd make this one a little neat.

That isn't what it says it does on the card at all.

Alright then, how would you word it?

Pikachu 60 HP Electric
Basic Pokémon

[C] Pika Party 20x
This attack does 20x each of your Pokemon in play with Raichu, Pikachu, or Pachirisu in it's name.

[L][L][C] Thunder 100
For each of your Pokemon with Raichu, Pikachu, or Pachirisu in it's name, attach an energy from your discard pile to those Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Steel
Retreat: None

Obviously there'll be a teamup for this card to be made into a deck ;)

Back