The Blast Boys

Aspiring Trainer
Jamming that pumpkin-stamped Pumpkaboo directly into my GLC deck 0.5s after getting my hands on these. Hell, just reprint my whole deck with the stamps, pls.

Card Game Cove

Aspiring Trainer
This kind of promotion would have been the perfect opportunity to give us a bunch of the pikachu promos with them dressed as different Pokemon or in costumes but that would have made to much sense I guess 🤦🏻‍♂️
Honestly i think it was a good move. If they had made the set super desirable with chase cards, collectors would buy out everything and few would be handed out during Halloween. It would be the McDonald's promo all over again.

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly i think it was a good move. If they had made the set super desirable with chase cards, collectors would buy out everything and few would be handed out during Halloween. It would be the McDonald's promo all over again.
And we saw exactly what happened with those, the secondary market collapsed on them because they were made in such massive quantities

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Also, as much as I'm happy as a huge Halloween nerd that they're finally doing something related to it outside of Japan, this was a HUGE missed opportunity to not create a new special set featuring shiny spooky Pokemon. I would splooge in my pants if they did a a shiny Trevenant Vmax 😫
I'm just glad they're giving out cards that don't suck all the ass.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
They had a perfect opportunity to make a summer theme pack with water pokemon, but are water pokemon even popular? And hey, add an inflatable pikachu head beach ball as the stamp too.