'Pokemon Sun' and 'Pokemon Moon' Trademarks Filed!

gxvlSSi.jpg

Im not sure if this will be a Gen 7 game or the end to Gen 6. But Im putting my bet on Gen 7. They could be doing to Zygarde what the did to Meloetta, just making him a part of the show and not a movie. Cause we haven't seen him for the new movie yet. All we know is it has Volcanion and the new Magearna. They could very well be skipping over him, trying something new. Then again they could have Zygarde as a part of these new games as a Gen 6.5 game. Though I doubt it, the feel I'm getting from these new titles is very different than the XY titles.
And with them breaking the pattern in Gen 5, with 2 direct sequels instead of the usual third version, it wouldn't surprise me if they went this route of not having a Pokemon Z/XZ/YZ.

On a side note, I think these games is where we will get Lugia and Ho-Oh mega evolutions/Primal Reversions. Lugia represents the sea (which is related to the moon) and Ho-Oh represents the sky (related to the sun). They won't be the main focus of the games, more like how Mewtwo was in XY, just a bonus. But I also feel every pokemon related to the sun or moon will get a Mega Evolution in these new games. i.e. Volcarona, Solrock, Lunatone, Cresselia, and Darkrai etc.

Hopefully that means (for me atleast) generation is 6 done and dusted. I can only pick a few pokemon I like in this gen, and I'm not a big fan of mega evolutions either.

If there wasn't a heart gold and soul silver out already I would've guess that these two new titles would've refered to Ho-oH and Lugia.

Just remember that if these are new main Pokémon games there is still the possibility that the new ones may not be liked either. It's a constant complaint. Also be aware that odds are a new game will not mean the end of mega evolutions. It just has the possibility of widening the playing field.

Maybe Ho-oh and Lugia are in line for mega evolutions.

I would find it hard to believe that we wouldn't be getting some kind of third 6th gen game, especially with the new XYZ series and the various Zygarde forms.

I guess only time will tell us...tomorrow in fact.

Pokemon TCG: Sun and Moon? Anyone? Btw is it me or SM sounds so weird, RB, GS, RS, BW, XY. they all sound fine but SM is just, ow.

If this is Gen 7, there is the possibility of a new type. XY brought us the Fairy type and Xerneas, Sun and Moon could reveal the "Light"? type.

I have a few predicitions:
- If this is generation 7, the third game willl be called Eclipse
- The protagonist are named: Sol and Luna
-Mega pokemon are here to stay
-Mega Flygon will happen

I'm excited whether these prove true or not. Its been too long without a new game and the titles seem to be promising. If it is a brand new generation, I hope the fire starter is based on a tiger (that would be amazing!).

I can't wait to see the mascots for these games, maybe Fire/Psychic and Dark/Fairy?

Guess what guys? I TOLD YOU SO. I knew it along, I even made a thread about it listing all the reasons why 7th gen is coming and I was right. SEE YA IN YOUR 2027 REMAKES KALOS *BYE*

***As you can tell I hate Kalos

My predictions:
  1. this will be 7th gen
  2. mega lunatone and mega solrock will exist
  3. potential light type (i hope not)
  4. only one new eeveelution, rather than two, again
  5. mega flygon at long last
  6. at least 2 pokemon will have 2 mega stones each, one for sun, one for moon.

I absolutely love the names and the logos! I'm already on Team Moon and my husband is Team Sun, and we don't even know what they are yet. :p

oh and one more prediction. small one, but night having exlcusive pokemon that cant be found during the day, and vice-versa. already predicting hoothoot in the first 3 routes unless we get a new owl pokemon

Well first of all, I think this is indeed what tomorrow's Direct is about. The timing of this leak as well as the existence of logos leads me to believe this is real.

As for the game itself, I'm not terribly enthusiastic about having a 7th gen right now because there's so many ways this could cause problems depending on how they go about this. What will happen to Kalos now? Will they just tack on another region to it and do nothing? Will it be completely absent? And what about 8th gen? Are we going to have to wait until 2019 for the first NX game and have another situation with 3DS games showing up when the console's already dead? There's a lot of question marks here, and not in a good way. But we'll see, it could still turn out good.

What if...
Pokemon SM are the next part of XY...
And then there is 1 more game that fuse all 4 games in 1? Like Emerald, BW2...
That will be a totality new and unexpected...
I dont know if XY and SM can be related in some way, but if that happens it's will amazing!
Maybe in SM they explain where the Kalos Clock is from... And Team Flare want to control it, to control all the MegaEvolution Power?

Or they are Games of the 7gen... But they register now to create a Hype to announce tomorrow the sequel of XY...

I have 2 more things
1) Sorry for my BAD English, i know that i have 1 o more writing erros...

2) Wait a second! ZYGARDE 100% have Blue and Red colors in his "Wings"
Maybe the Sun (Red) and Moon (Blue)...
Maybe its related to ZYGARDE? And its the sequel of XY...

It'd be neat if we see more Umbreon and Espeon in this because they're the night and day eeveelutions. (Mega Eeveelutions would be interesting)

I hope this ends the ex era for Tcg because they are obviously running out of ideas and are going to ruin it... I hope these games have the thing where Pokemon walk behind you... That would be great

Back