Question Pokemon Sun and Moon Simple Questions Simple Answers Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Meloetta doesn't have a QR code. Only Alola Dex Pokemon have QR codes, and even then, a lot of legendary and other rare Pokemon don't have QR codes.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
Trying to complete my dex, I've had my Pheromosa in the GTS for a kartana. It's been a while and I wonder does it matter that I typed in the name because I didn't see it yet? Usually GTS goes really fast when you have a fair trade set up. It's literally the last Pokemon I need.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Trying to complete my dex, I've had my Pheromosa in the GTS for a kartana. It's been a while and I wonder does it matter that I typed in the name because I didn't see it yet? Usually GTS goes really fast when you have a fair trade set up. It's literally the last Pokemon I need.

The only thing that typing in a Pokemon name in the "Which Pokemon?" function just simply disallows you to search for genders. (But since Kartana has no gender; you're okay)

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
The only thing that typing in a Pokemon name in the "Which Pokemon?" function just simply disallows you to search for genders. (But since Kartana has no gender; you're okay)
Thanks,I'll just have to play the waiting game then.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I know this probably isn't the best place for this question, but I remember hearing about a Glitch that changed the abilities of a Pokémon put into Bank. Does it need to be put into bank through Poké Transfer or can it just be bank?

MrCoolViking

Aspiring Trainer
On serebii.net they say that the Global Mission Gift is "now available" on the Pokémon Global Link, by using a Serial Code.

Anyone who knows where that Serial Code is? I'm unable to find that Serial Code anywhere...!