Pokemon: Startears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Story: In ancient times, the alien Pokemon Deoxys came to Earth in hopes of destroying it. It was sealed in a crystal and sent back into space, where it eventually was hit by meteor and embedded in it. Now, a strange meteor has been tracked on a crash course with the planet...

Rubric:

Name:
Pokemon:
Appearence:
Bio (optional):
Other (optional):

--------------------------------
Name: Ensan
Pokemon: Weavile, Sandslash, Scizor, Salamence, Charizard, Blastoise
Appearence: Ensan wears a black vest over a blue t-shirt, with black jeans, sandstorm goggles, and short black hair.
Other (optional): Ensan is known for his maps of the Hoenn Desert.

* Ensan is in the desert sitting on a rock.

Name:Ryan
Pokemon: Naetoru, Pocchama, Hikozaru, Jr. Mime, Bonsly, Pachirisu
Appearence: Sort with blond hair, and wears blue shorts. Has a green shirt, and has brown shoes.

"Okay! Go Pocchama!" I said, releasing my little blue penguin. "Pocha!" it said with delight. You were amazed. "What is this pokemon?" you thought.

Ensan: Hnmp. I don't care how rare it is, I'll still win! Go, Weavile!
Weavile: Wea!
Ryan: Is that a Sneasel? It looks weird...

"Okay Pocchama! Use your hydro pump!" I said. Pocchama blasted out a powerful water blast.

Ensan: Jump out of the way, and use Shadow Claw!
* Weavile dodges the blast, and slashes Pocchama with a claw charged with dark energy, doing a huge amount of damage.

Can I join?

Name:Gary
Pokemon:Gyarados, Castform, Pidgeot, Raichu, Scizor, Xatu
Appearence:5'6", Blue uniform
Other:Master Pokemon catcher and Flying Pokemon expert

(Gary's walking down the road when)

Prepare 4 trouble,
Make it double,
To protect the world from devestation,
To unite all peoples within our nation,
so on, so on.

Gary:Oh no, it's Team Rocket!

"You've GOT to be kidding me." I said. "Go Hikozaru! Use flame wheel!" I said, releasing my fire monkey. "Hikooooooo!" he said, rolling towards Team Rocket enshrouded in flames.

The flame wheel hit team rocket. "LOOKS LIKE WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" they said with a twinkle. "Now, shall we continue our battle?" I said returning my little monkey.

Name: Andrew
Pokemon: Jynx, Lapras, Glalie
Appearence: Spiked sky blue hair, with a with a black T-Shirt, ripped blue pants and a one strap white backback
Bio (optional): Pryce's Grandson
Other (optional): After his Grandfather retires he is next in line for Gym Leader.

"Hello...?""Someone one sent me hear to be someones personal Pokemon Trainers and help them with battling"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back