Pokemon Song

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
Alright, here are the rules.

You start with a song you like, for example, "Forget You" by Cee-Lo Green. But you have to have to put a Pokemon's name in it. For example,

"I see you wanna start a fight with a Water-type and I'm like PIKACHU OOOO!" (Has to have the tune to the song.)

That is the start. Have fun playing!

RE: Pokemon Song (Y-P-P-Y Type Game)

...Um,I actually see this like a copy of my song thread...No offense,but it looks like it.But I deleted it anyways because "somebody" said my game was lame...So its ok

"I throw my Poke Ball up in the air sometimes, saying ay-o, Magby let's go!"

Tik Tok - Ke$ha said:
Don't stop, Pidgeot
Use Fly on that Lillipup
Tonight, gonna fight, till we fin'lly get it right
Tik Tok, on the clock, but the battle don't stop, oh no,
Battle, Frontier! Battle, Frontier!

:D This is hard, though.

It's Sunday! Sunday! Gotta Catch Em' All on Sunday!
Everyone is looking forward to their gym battle!
Oshowat Oshowat Yeah!
Shinx Shinx Shinx Yeah!

My Pokemon Bring all the Nerds to the yard!
And their like, Do you wanna trade cards?
Yea(not sure if I should use the word) right! I wanna trade cards, I'll trade you but not my charizard!

'Cause I'm not gonna raichu a love song. 'Cause you axew'd for it. 'cause you klink one.

Good ones.

"My momma told me when I was young, keep your Tepig and be true. Go on your adventure, take some Pokeballs, and then catch and be the best and all."

"Are you listening? Hear me Chatot, hear me Jigglypuff. Open up the door, is it Froslass, is it Boldore? Don't tell me to beware, are you Deerling, are your Farfetch'd. Open up your ears, why you think that I'm here? Keep me in the Gastly, are you even thinkin' of Duckling? Is there something I should know? Gotta Metagross, Metagross. What am I gonna do 'cause I can't get through to Mew? What's it gonna be, tell me can you hear Manaphy?

I'm so sick of Vanillish, you're attention deficit. Never Voltorb, you never Voltorb. I'm so sick of Vanillish, don't you throw another Pignite! Never Voltorb, you never Voltorb. I screeam your Munna, it always stays the man-key. I screeam, and Furret, so what I'm gonna Pichu now is freak the freak out!"

I try! ;)

Can you Lillipup make a rule saying you have to say the tune the song is to? I got some of the like th Magby one but I can't seem to see th tune of some others

Back