Pokemon Pokemon Rocks America

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
N05_0729_rocksamerica.gif

So I was browsing around my room earlier and I happened to come around a bunch of Pokemon Fan mini magazines, and looking through them made me wonder:

Do any of you think PUSA will have another Pokemon Rocks America tour?

I mean, back then was Pokemon's golden age, but now it's actually sort of boring unless you play the TCG or VG. Rocks America had basically all that in one, but now I sort of think PUSA doesn't want to spend top much money on tours like that anymore so they stick to New York events, Japanese Premiers and what not, even though Rocks America was quite successful.

What do you guys think if you heard of the Rocks America tour?

Should PUSA attempt to try it again?​

fortegoddx

Aspiring Trainer
OMG!!! I LOVED THAT!!! I think....I can't remember if I went or not, but I think I did. And yeah I miss them....:(

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got so excited when I saw this thread, thinking they were going to do it again. That pretty much tells you I like these tours lol.

dmaster out.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
That would be awesome, I like dmaster also got jumpy when I saw the thread's title. xD

But the best tour they've done in my opinion was the 10th Anniversary. *sniffs* I love the picture of me beside that giant Pikachu. So many memories. D'=

MylesProwr

Cake Trainer
I would love to attend one of these tours!

I didn't get to go in 2005, though my friend went and I got a sticker :> I never dare step foot into Anime Cons, but a get-together entirely for Pokemon would be so amazing. Maybe if Black and White are successful, we may see another.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Please say that this was the 2005. I nearly fell out of my sleep before I saw the 2005 >.>

When it first happened in 2005, I couldn't go. Hopefully, it will happen again, and I can participate ;D

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
lovebunny713 said:
probably, in 2015. I went, it was amazing :)

I don't think they will do it in 2015. That would be the 20th anniversary. Five years later in 2020, would be the 25th anniversary. I think that would be more likely.

Skymin

dmaster said:
I got so excited when I saw this thread, thinking they were going to do it again. That pretty much tells you I like these tours lol.

dmaster out.

LOL, how do you think I feel. XD

I couldn't go to the first one because mom was being dumb about it.

But I think they should have one for the Black and White release. The older ones looked so fun. ;^;​

superfoof

Has had 5 Nintendo DS systems
lol those pokemon fan magazines bring back so many memories, but the Pokemon Rocks America didn't really affect me because I can easily go to the NY events.

Skymin

superfoof said:
lol those pokemon fan magazines bring back so many memories, but the Pokemon Rocks America didn't really affect me because I can easily go to the NY events.

Yeah, but even the New York events aren't even as fun as they used to be, from what I have heard.

Poke-ball

Crank up the voltage!
Yes, they should do it again! They really weren't too smart to stop it in the first place!

ace310j

Leader of Team Undaunted
Oh, I wish they would. My parents wouldnt let me go to the first one. And I had taken a brake from pokemon in 2005. So that one would be my first one.

Skymin

MylesPrower said:
Well, I'm sure there was a good reason for quitting. (not profitable, popularity decrease, etc.)

True, true.

There was probably more money put into doing the tour than how much they were making out of it.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Ah, I remember going there...it was one of the best days of my life. Seeing thousands(I think) of people who had the same interests as everybody else made me excited. Plus, I got the Lugia+Ho-Oh event, the Metang event, a Pokémon Rocks America shirt with Shadow Lugia, a couple figures, and a TON of free packs of UF. My little brother won a ton of stuff on the stage, too. Speaking of the stage, I remember when people would go onto the stage and sing to their favorite Pokémon song.
You heard me.
People actually sing to those.
The guy who sang the opening for Advanced Battle was epic. And when I mean epic, I men epically hilarious.

Ah, the memories that I'm jotting down...how I'd love another Pokémon Rocks America again.

shiraz1

Aspiring Trainer
hmm i never heard of it but it sounds cool

Put those images in your signature, not your posts.

dmaster out.