• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of Pokemon Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
Please post which you have. I have cards and cash, but I'm pretty tired of going through my cards so I can buy via paypal. I'm looking for most of the 20th anniversary mythical pins plus most of the megas and just a bunch of random pins. I value the pins from $1-$3 depending on the pin. Feel free to make offers or list the prices/values of the pin according to you. If I don't respond, you can PM me. I don't come here very often anymore, so let me know. Thanks!

Please post which you have. I have cards and cash, but I'm pretty tired of going through my cards so I can buy via paypal. I'm looking for most of the 20th anniversary mythical pins plus most of the megas and just a bunch of random pins. I value the pins from $1-$3 depending on the pin. Feel free to make offers or list the prices/values of the pin according to you. If I don't respond, you can PM me. I don't come here very often anymore, so let me know. Thanks!
I have the Victini, Keldeo, and Arceus pins. However, I would prefer a trade rater than buying/selling. Would you mind sharing your have list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back